Happy Thanksgiving 2023 American Bugs

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

pmbug

Your Host
Administrator
Benefactor
Reaction score
United-States
hb-target-golden-turkey-decor-1538584740.jpg

I'm going to have a full house today with my oldest and his fiance, my brother and nephew and both of my parents joining us. I'll be preheating the oven in a few hours for the turkey I'm cooking. It's supposed to be cold today with chance for a light drizzle in the morning and a dry afternoon. All in all, it's going to be a nice day if exhausting.

I'm thankful for a lot of things today. I hope you all have a great day as well and are able to celebrate it with loved ones.

Just the wife and I this year. A quiet day on the farm. Picked up a 5.5 pound turkey breast and will do the usual mashed potatoes, dressing from scratch, green bean casserole, gravy, cranberry sauce (which is stupid because 3/4 of it gets thrown out), and pumpkin pie for dessert.

There's some wild talk about putting the tree up after dinner. Looks like a busy day.

Back
Top Bottom