Heart-racing video... CRAZY

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Unca Walt

Yellow Jacket
Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
Sound up. Bet you cannot watch it without your heart racing. Gotta click on Facebook.

NOTE: There are arrows on the side of the video to switch to other insane drivers views.

Sound up. Bet you cannot watch it without your heart racing. Gotta click on Facebook.

NOTE: There are arrows on the side of the video to switch to other insane drivers views.

i have watched that before .......i have done some very crazy speed things but that is over the top for sure

That's the other side of riding.

A motorcyclist of 38 years (with a big break, between age 35 and 50) I try to avoid overt public silliness and "Mine is bigger than YOURS" demonstrations. I know that was a race and competitive event. Still, the road was wet. The riders were too packed up for my comfort.

All the years I've been riding, I was only in a few group rides at speed. The most recent was two years ago...an impromptu thing; a guy who worked at the cycle dealer I get parts at, invited me to a quick ride up in the hills after work. It was Saturday afternoon, Memorial Day weekend, and it seemed like a good idea.

I had a sport-touring ride, complete with bags. He had a sportbike. The group rider, who I didn't know, had a custom naked bike. He showed up with bib overalls on...and no shirt. That should have been a warning flag.

We get out there, and on a winding state highway, he's pushing 97. I'd never ridden that fast for any distance; never at that speed on that bike. (Been over 110 on a couple of bigger bikes in the past). I discovered a speed wobble at 100...had to drop out.

It's like anything else. Weigh the pros and cons. I guess those racers get to travel to exotic locales (Isle of Man?) and get glory, maybe a little prize if they win. Against, going flying at obviously close to 100 mph, there.

No, thanks. I found a safer way to live...like riding boxcars in reverse moves on the railroad.

Isle of Man TT: The world’s most dangerous motorcycle race | 60 Minutes​

Jan 8, 2024

Each year, a hundred racers and thousands of fans travel to the Isle of Man for the TT: the world’s most dangerous motorcycle race. Bill Whitaker reports.

22:20

Isle of Man TT: The world’s most dangerous motorcycle race | 60 Minutes​

Jan 8, 2024

Each year, a hundred racers and thousands of fans travel to the Isle of Man for the TT: the world’s most dangerous motorcycle race. Bill Whitaker reports.

22:20

Jeeebus.

Back
Top Bottom