Hi there! ... (Better Late Than Never)

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Jetstream

Big Eyed Bug
Reaction score
Just saw this thread for intros. I've been here about 2 weeks, and appreciate the information and insights.

How did I come across this site you ask? (Glad you did!).
I was searching for one of the posters here from another site and this came up. Glad I found it.

Welcome aboard jetstream. :wave:

Is your username indicative of of a traveling spirit? Sailor or aviator?

Welcome to this great thread from me as well. I got here via Zero Hedge, when PMBug said something smart and provided the to here.

Thanks all. In order...
1. No I didn't bring anything to drink.
2. My username is kind of an anagram that works out with favorite hobby, a principle of life and a name.
3. I do like to travel, but that isn't why I chose my username (see #2)
4. I do enjoy the variety of opinions expressed here. And the fact that some even get my humour.:wave:

I swear.. Some of these introduction threads sound like AA meetings.

Welcome aboard jetstream.

Back
Top Bottom