How Communist are you?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

pmbug

Your Host
Administrator
Benefactor
Reaction score
United-States
Another derpy poll for shits and giggles:

I scored 6%.

1681337763821.png

Your personal agreement with communism is low, indicating that you support few of communism’s principles as presented in classical Marxian literature. You most likely believe in the necessity of private property and private business, as well as the right to free economic association and individually-controlled production. You most likely also believe that individuals are more motivated by the prospect of personal gain than by serving the needs of some amorphous social group (such as “society”) that the individual perhaps never asked to be a part of.

Last edited:

Communism Test​

Your Communism score is:​

Result chart

Your personal agreement with communism is low, indicating that you support few of communism’s principles as presented in classical Marxian literature. You most likely believe in the necessity of private property and private business, as well as the right to free economic association and individually-controlled production. You most likely also believe that individuals are more motivated by the prospect of personal gain than by serving the needs of some amorphous social group (such as “society”) that the individual perhaps never asked to be a part of.

Communism Test​

Result chart

Communism Test​

Result chart

What the hecks wrong with you man??? ;)

So apparently I'm 4% communist and 26% fascist. So I wonder what the other 70% is???

My goodness 4-10% people? I had no idea how communist GIMers were. :cool: I wonder which question is tripping people up.
Well take it already, and find out.

Let us know which question you think it is.

I musta missed on one. I do believe I'da scored perfectly if the word "communism" was changed to "utter totalitarianism". <-- That is what the questions are begging... not just communism, but total surrender to the state and those running the state.

1681405620660.png

I musta missed on one. I do believe I'da scored perfectly if the word "communism" was changed to "utter totalitarianism". <-- That is what the questions are begging... not just communism, but total surrender to the state and those running the state.

View attachment 8117

That's it you and me got issues.... there is one question in there that you guys are missing...

Stopped taking the test after question #3

"The internal contradictions of capitalism are so great that the free-market system will eventually collapse."

The free-market system and Capitalism are not the same thing the question has to be changed.

Stopped taking the test after question #3

"The internal contradictions of capitalism are so great that the free-market system will eventually collapse."

The free-market system and Capitalism are not the same thing the question has to be changed.
The whole thing was put together in Mrs. Hennesey's 7th Grade class. It's that level. That's why I chose the bloody obvious "wrong" absurdity each time.

My goodness 4-10% people? I had no idea how communist GIMers were. :cool: I wonder which question is tripping people up.
It might of been this question. I really didn't understand what they were asking
“Class" is not a sufficiently homogenous entity to form the basis of serious societal analysis.

Could be #16. I had to pause and reflect on that one.

For the record, I scored an 8%.

It might of been this question. I really didn't understand what they were asking
“Class" is not a sufficiently homogenous entity to form the basis of serious societal analysis.

You have to think like a commie and the whole Karl Marx idea's which were all about class warfare.

I think this one got me too. I didn't disagree strongly enough.

I've lived in a commie NM for to long. I think some of it may have rubbed off on me. I got a 12%

The whole thing was put together in Mrs. Hennesey's 7th Grade class. It's that level. That's why I chose the bloody obvious "wrong" absurdity each time.
Yup.

It was easy to see where they were going with each question. Lack of nuance, except in one or two questions - class and religion.

No matter. I'm three-percent Commie.

I despise big government statists. Thwy are usually incompetent.

Back
Top Bottom