I finally tried raw milk

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
We have a farmer here. It wasnt too bad.

Raw milk is more healthy by two orders of magnitude than is pasturized, antibiotic filled and bovine growth hormone infused poison that is sole in stores today.

As an aside, you can make some great butter by letting it warm a little, skimming off the cream and simply putting a few marbles in a tupperware container with a pint of the cream and shaking it for half an hopur or so. Just pour of the remaining liquid, squeeze out a little more with cheesecloth, salt, pack in a crock and enjoy.

Get it while you can still do it without being labeled a felon.

I told Shirley that that the price should be $8 a gallon and that it was illegal. She is going back tomorrow. I want to know if they have fresh eggs. She was amazed when I told her.

Fresh eggs are noticably better as well, you can tell instantly. The shells are a little thicker to.

@ ancona - I'm a friggin nut for butter! I believe that excess liquid after shaking is the buttermilk. I read where some people are making it from heavy whipping cream, but I can't imagine it's as good as fresh milk.

So Penn, you buy silver, you frequent a PM board, AND now you also drink raw milk.

You have just moved to the top of the line as being a recognized terrorist.

Last edited:
...yeah - and the one that is especially dangerous, as your farts might be considered a bio-weapon now - because you are consuming non-gov.t securitized stuff!

We are living in a completely fucked up times :loco:!

Raw milk is more healthy by two orders of magnitude than is pasturized, antibiotic filled and bovine growth hormone infused poison that is sole in stores today.

As an aside, you can make some great butter by letting it warm a little, skimming off the cream and simply putting a few marbles in a tupperware container with a pint of the cream and shaking it for half an hopur or so. Just pour of the remaining liquid, squeeze out a little more with cheesecloth, salt, pack in a crock and enjoy.

Get it while you can still do it without being labeled a felon.

My mother drank nothing but fresh milk when she was pregnant with me and when she nursed me. I don't understand, according to the government I should have died from this horrid poison?!
:noevil:

Raw milk is great stuff... I've made cheese from raw milk. Even raw milk soft cheeses, which are illegal to import / sell (oh no!) Much better than pasteurized milk cheese.

I also joined the local egg bandwagon a long time ago. Way better than the store-bough-plastic-foam-tasting crap that they sell in the store.

ADK

As a pregnant wife I also love real eggs. Im all about organic food for me and my family...Its no suprise why americans are obese and have so many illness. You would think they would stop listening to the government.

Back
Top Bottom