I have the flu......

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

ancona

Praying Mantis
Reaction score
Damn!!!

I was up all friggin night, sweat pouring off me even theough I was shivering with cold. I didn't get any sleep at all. Now., I'm back where I was last night and I feel like a bag of smashed assholes.

Damn!!!:paperbag:

He he

karmic balancing ............

about 2 hours ago, i decided to back flush the primary filter on the water system which involves lifting a manhole lid and turning a few valves but ants were flat out using a little hole in the ground close to the cover, so i decided to pour a small amount of waste oil down to hopefully get em to bugger off and start a colony somewhere else.
Then i brushed em and the dirt off the manhole cover put the keys into the holes and went to lift the lid ......

only one end of a t bar broke where it was welded to the main shaft and the resulting sharp metal carved a deep and long cut across the inside of my finger

and I KNEW AS I POURED THE OIL I WAS SETTING OUT TO HARM THE ANTS .........

sometimes you have to feel worse in order to feel better. a mild flu can prevent a more violent one later.

Damn!!!

I was up all friggin night, sweat pouring off me even theough I was shivering with cold. I didn't get any sleep at all. Now., I'm back where I was last night and I feel like a bag of smashed assholes.

Damn!!!:paperbag:

The "wind" blew the germs to you.

When I get the flu, the first thing I do is visit the grocery store and buy POUNDS of oranges. Then I eat them until I have to sit on the pot every hour or so. In 24 hours, the flu is gone.

...I've tested that Vitamin C tip posted here (1000mg every hour, for six hours - as soon as you notice you are getting sick, 1000mg three times a day afterwards) - worked like magic for me. I've bought a big jar of vit. C and keep it at hand. Just keep it in the dark & dry, and it will last forever.

I think that boatload of oranges works pretty much the same way - excess of vit. C.

get well soon!

In my day, we didn't have any flu vaccines! We got the flu and shivered with 104F temperatures and hallucinations for days and we liked it!

tumblr_lnuv9zwia61qdk3i5.png

:flushed:

Hope you are feeling better soon ancona.

I still feel like a bag full of smashed assholes..........Day three.......Damn!

Shirley came ill yesterday. I want to ring lyns neck. (see my family ties thread)

I been with her when she fell ill. Dizzy DIZZY lyn went on to give her a lecture on all the ills of the modern world. When shirley is like that- I KNOW the best plan it to help her up the stairs safely- make sure she has her water, her purse and her phone there. Then put the kitchen and living room in order- maybe not A+++ but get the dishes stacked neatly- garbage out- food put away. Make sure fans or lights that need to be on or off are right- and QUIETLY lock the door and leave. I been thru this a dozen times with her. Lynn known Shirley for 30-40 years- and the dingleling lectures her! WTF! Someone is about to ride the porceline bus and maybe even need the paramedic to drop in and freaking Lynn is giving her a lecture!!!

I wait till things blow over and explain- you can do things- but you MUST pace yourself.

I am fuming mad right now about what happened last night. Lynn in part pushed Shirley to over do the activity and then rather then comfort her and get out of the way- becomes a lecture!!!

I still feel like a bag full of smashed assholes..........Day three.......Damn!

Today- do nothing but fuck off. Do absolutely nothing. You know your body. Only you can know if your need water, pills, fruits, soup, no food, etc.

Take the phone off the hook. Pull the shades down- and lock the world out.

The germ needs to sweat of be flushed out. Even your thoughts in the head will be effected by this.

It will blow over. Today is 100% YOU time.

Back
Top Bottom