I want a roll of....

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

nickndfl

Sunshine State
Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
Mars
Gold 20 francs. I think they are undervalued like other Euro circulated gold coins that have not achieved the demand of USA pre-1933 gold, yet.

A roll of 50 would equal roughly $20k right now with almost no numismatic value whatsoever, but they are psuedo fractionals.

Gold 20 francs. I think they are undervalued like other Euro circulated gold coins that have not achieved the demand of USA pre-1933 gold, yet.

A roll of 50 would equal roughly $20k right now with almost no numismatic value whatsoever, but they are psuedo fractionals.
The market determines whether 20 Francs, Sovs, etc. are over/undervalued, and fractional Au is a very valuable asset in the portfolio. I agree that 20 Francs/Sovs are a solid part of the portfolio. Common coins have no numis value as you mentioned; they represent a low premium coin when you buy = low premium coin when you sell. History is fun with these coins. Good luck out there folks.

Back
Top Bottom