If you crossed a Japanese girl with a Philippino

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I have never tried a fresh Jalapeño on my hot dog. Sounds very spicy.

Japaneae girls are very kinky and like to serve their man. Phillipinas like to serve too, but more plain

I had a boss who was Filipino for 14 years. He had twin daughters who were Redskins cheerleaders for a year or two (I'm thinking mid-90's timeframe). Decent guy who treated me right. Only thing that ever riled him up was the Japanese. He hated the Japanese with an unholy passion. He was 5 or 6 when they invaded his country and he saw a lot of shit.

Edited to add: Seriously? We can't type Washington Redskins? :ROFLMAO: That's what they were back then!

lol... I removed that from the list just now.

I had a boss who was Filipino for 14 years. He had twin daughters who were Redskins cheerleaders for a year or two (I'm thinking mid-90's timeframe). Decent guy who treated me right. Only thing that ever riled him up was the Japanese. He hated the Japanese with an unholy passion. He was 5 or 6 when they invaded his country and he saw a lot of shit.

Edited to add: Seriously? We can't type Washington Redskins? :ROFLMAO: That's what they were back then!
That's a common reaction from people of that generation.

A friend's father was in the Pacific, part of the Iwo Jima battle. He had a fair amount of cleaned-up-but-still-grody stories for us kids...but when we got to the age to be shopping for cars, NO WAY was he going to tolerate a Japanese car in his driveway. And this was in the late 1970s, when Japanese cars were all the rage.

My buddy bought a VW Beetle. His older brother bought a 1965 Ford Mustang, and later an MG Midget.

Imported cars were fine, just not Japanese brands.

Back
Top Bottom