Ilhan Omar criticized by conservatives for not placing America first saying she is “Somalian” first

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

This is the post with the video:

Leave her alone. She kinda cute.

Beauty is DEFINITELY in the eye of the beholder.
Even if (IF) she was cute, her beliefs and her attitude make her one extremely ugly human being.

We need to fire everyone in government whose loyalties are to s foreign nation. So basically we need to fire all of them.

Your primary job is to Represent your Constituents. Representing a foreign nation is prime ground to get thrown out.
But she does represent her constituents. Obama dropped off 100k plus in her district and then she was elected. IIRC O'keefe did a video on all the voter fraud in her district too. One guy bragging and showing all the ballots he was delivering.

Oh I know there are a ton of Somalis there but I'm sure a demographics would show that they are still a minority. Even in her district.

Oh I know there are a ton of Somalis there but I'm sure a demographics would show that they are still a minority. Even in her district.
They’re the worst drivers. I swear every time I shake my head, when I pass and look over it’s a Somali (usually female). Guess it could be an Ethiopian, but most likely a Somali. Just yesterday had one drift into my lane. When I looked over, they were looking down, probably on a smart phone.

Last edited:
When I looked over, they were looking down, probably on a their government provided smart phone.
(Probably more accurate)

Back
Top Bottom