Irreconcilable differences but no divorce?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

JayDubya

Ground Beetle
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score

Irreconcilable differences but no divorce?​

As a colleague once told me about a friend's divorce, the marriage reached a point where it could not be saved and the couple could no longer live in peace together. They call it "irreconcilable differences" and it was obvious to anyone watching that the couple had reached such a point.

Are we there as a country? I wonder, reading what goes on every day.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/03/irreconcilable_differences_but_no_divorce.html

We are going to have to "divorce."

The alternative is to have them consume and subjugate us.

And THEY cannot be reformed, persuaded, put on the right path. You cannot coerce, cajole, threaten, or sue men to be moral and value their own, and others' freedoms.

Secession is the only way forward - for those who are not craving tyranny.

I'd be down with it, if it comes to that. (It doesn't have to if they were to just come to their senses)

Only thing I'd require about it if it were to happen, is that our side gets to keep the nations name and Founding Documents. The liberal left hate our Founding Documents and the principles the nation was founded upon, so it would only make sense for them to take their States and create whatever they think their utopia is.

Irreconcilable differences but no divorce?​

As a colleague once told me about a friend's divorce, the marriage reached a point where it could not be saved and the couple could no longer live in peace together. They call it "irreconcilable differences" and it was obvious to anyone watching that the couple had reached such a point.

Are we there as a country? I wonder, reading what goes on every day.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/03/irreconcilable_differences_but_no_divorce.html
The first real attempt at divorce is happening right now in Atlanta the outer areas of the city want out. The states divorcing might take more time.

Back
Top Bottom