July 4 safety... can be spectacular

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Funny as hell this got taken down off of Twitter.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So the Secret Service just found cocaine in the White House. o_O⛄❄️

This is NOT a straight line lead-in to a joke. The shut the place down.

Hunter visited same day. Musta slipped out of his hand/pocket.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So the Secret Service just found cocaine in the White House. o_O⛄❄️

This is NOT a straight line lead-in to a joke. The shut the place down.

Hunter visited same day. Musta slipped out of his hand/pocket.
Maybe it was residue from a line on the coffee table or edge of the jacuzzi tub.

I am curious how much they found. Was it a gram or a quarter pound? Need more info. Inquiring minds want to know.

Jan 6 insurrectionists must have left it.

Unca Walt your posting always was in the back of my mind when the 4th of July rolled around. One of the worst that I had was a couple of bottle rockets bouncing off the screen porch or going to a public display and having someone setting off fireworks in the middle of spectators but nothing like this. This is actually the stuff that bad dreams are made of. I understand why this was taken down.

It is funny to see the people scrambling until the car became involved. Showed it to the wife and she couldn't believe it. I could make a person swear off the fireworks. But it did bring a OMG moment and a there but for the grace of god moment and WTH moment.

Back
Top Bottom