Leftists Melt Down After Rare UNANIMOUS Trump Decision By SCOTUS

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Unca Walt

Yellow Jacket
Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
Most leftist MSM outlets do not mention the amazing unanimous SCOTUS ruling that places Trump right back on the ballot.

O the wailing!

In Major Blow To Democracy, Supreme Court Rules Voters Can Vote For Favorite Candidate

1709638629712.png

Isn't it just glorious. Watch ALL of these leftist who where all so sure that just because they can make "words" that their words are facts. And they wonder why they have lost up to 90% of their audience. What a bunch of ASSHATS,........

Ha ha! The Stalinists get to take one up the wazoo!

Ha ha! The Stalinists get to take one up the wazoo!
This will no doubt blow your mind...

Remember? Propaganda runs deep!

56mqm9.jpg
photo_2024-03-05_06-37-44.jpg

photo_2024-03-05_06-37-43.jpg

photo_2024-03-05_06-37-45.jpg

I'm questioning damn near EVERYTHING these days!

I
I'm questioning damn near EVERYTHING these days!
I have no doubt that he did what he thought was best for his nation, but lets not forget the communism part, and he certainly had people disappeared. Soviet Union was not exactly based on individual liberty.

Back
Top Bottom