Review: Liberty Coin Galleries

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

5.00 star(s)
1 Rating - Raters
    Rating:   5.00 star(s)
ebay_logo_1645829670__88024.original.jpg

Shipping: Cost ???. All orders shipped insured.

Payment: Credit Card, Wire, Check, PayPal

~~~

Generally the cheapest place for Platinum on ebay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Generally the cheapest place for Platinum on ebay.
Liberty Coin and Precious Metals? By all accounts, they went out of business. Are you seeing someone selling on eBay claiming to be them?

Liberty Coin and Precious Metals? By all accounts, they went out of business. Are you seeing someone selling on eBay claiming to be them?
Did I screw that up and get them confused with these guys?

Did I screw that up and get them confused with these guys?

Looks like your eBay merchant operates this website: https://libertycoin.com/

They have a very similar name (officially Liberty Coin Galleries) and also appear to be based in California but not in Del Mar. So, very similar name and location, but seems to be a different company.

Previous posts were moved from the Liberty Coin and Precious Metals thread.

Liberty is a stripper name in FL.

I have actually made some great purchases from them. Today PMs are on sale. Buy with confidence from them. *Note that palladium crashed below platinum spot today.

I have actually made some great purchases from them. ...

Would you mind using the "Leave rating" link (just above the first post) to give them a star rating that reflects your experience with them?

Rating:   5.00 star(s)
Has the lowest online prices for gold Krugerrands.

Back
Top Bottom