Merry Christmas to a Motley Crew

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

thanks farp! He is risen! if one is looking for proof of divinity......spend a little time studying the ridiculous complexity and functional beauty of the human form. the bigger one's brain gets = the closer to God he gets.

the redacted want you to believe in randomness as the creator. the more one learns, the more ridiculous this stance becomes. dumbing down the herd has many benefits for the redacted - esp in their war against God

Merry Christmas to all. The reason for the season is born.

“The angel said, ‘Don’t be afraid, Mary. God is honoring you. Look! You will conceive and give birth to a son, and you will name him Jesus.’” — Luke 1:30-31

“A child is born to us, a son is given to us, and authority will be on his shoulders. He will be named Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace.” — Isaiah 9:6

Last edited:
In this quick bump (3:27) the chief and crew are having some good Christmas grub.

Christmas At Sea | Chief MAKOI​

Chief MAKOi

This is the season of the year that I really enjoy. I'm thank for the friends and family that I have around me and the memories of those that I have either lost or lost track of. Each has been responsible for what I am today. Although they might not agree with me nor ready and willing for taking responsibility for the piece of me that they have built or contributed towards.

To all here, do enjoy the comardarie of this day and enjoy the fellowship of your family and friends.

But most of all - remember absent friends and family.

This is the season of the year that I really enjoy. I'm thank for the friends and family that I have around me and the memories of those that I have either lost or lost track of. Each has been responsible for what I am today. Although they might not agree with me nor ready and willing for taking responsibility for the piece of me that they have built or contributed towards.

To all here, do enjoy the comardarie of this day and enjoy the fellowship of your family and friends.

But most of all - remember absent friends and family.
Maybe we could increase it to more than just one day.

Merry Christmas 🎄

tis the reason for the season!!

The older I get the more the mystery of life becomes clearer.

It’s like discovering Farpoint Station isn’t “reality” after all.

eef6f4457ee96f8bae1893f5b234d238.jpg

You know Newmisty, the ability to extend the joy of this season resides in each one of us. The question becomes whether we want to extend the season at all. I'm willing to try but from the news it appears that not a lot of people are willing to try. That is a shame. Sometimes it is you neighbor that is the fly in the ointment. Or it is one misspoken word that could cause trouble.

The only thing that we can do is to do our honest best.

Back
Top Bottom