National Debt Clock

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

This 'life we enjoy' is made possible because of the national debt.

Had a guy tell me that the $31T in debt is the reason for roads and infrastructure in the US.

This 'life we enjoy' is made possible because of the national debt.

Had a guy tell me that the $31T in debt is the reason for roads and infrastructure in the US.
Shoulda asked him how much of that $31T was used to build our bridges that self destruct while driving on.

Operation Twist outta kick the clock into Warpspeed. Lol

Buying back long-term debt that was actually decent for the taxpayer because of the low locked in rates, and issuing short-term debt now in the 4-5% range... Insanity.

Debt Clock Secret Revealed! Speech Prison​

Nov 22, 2023

7:04

"I think the clock is slow..."

-David Lee Roth

Debt Clock Secret Revealed! Prayer Warning!​

Nov 24, 2023

5:21

If a business spent money the way our gov does what would happen to it?

How about an individual or a family?

Debt Clock Secret Revealed! Yellow Brick Road​

4:07

Debt Clock Secret Revealed! The Money Changers​

Dec 4, 2023

8:26

Debt Clock Secret Revealed! Collision With Reality​

Dec 8, 2023

10:31

Debt Clock Secret Revealed The Prophecy Made Clear​

Dec 13, 2023

10:25

it's gonna be a real bitch when nobody wants US dollars anymore.

Debt Clock Secret Revealed! A New World​

Dec 18, 2023

8:56

Debt Clock Secret Revealed! Happy Birthday Federal Reserve!​

Dec 22, 2023

10:39

Debt Clock Secret Revealed! The Blue Pill!​

Dec 23, 2023

8:42

It is flashing 12:00:00am like the power went out?

Debt Clock Secret! Is A NEW Sound Money Coming?​

Dec 29, 2023

13:58

Debt Clock Secret! Federal Reserve REGRET!​

Dec 30, 2023

8:48

Those big numbers sound scary but as long as the payments are being made everything is fine. Things will be tougher when the tax rate goes to 60% but everyone will get used to it eventually and then we will go to 80% and eventually the government will just take it all. Then we become Cuba and get a ration card for food and 30 bucks a month spending money.

Those big numbers sound scary but as long as the payments are being made everything is fine. Things will be tougher when the tax rate goes to 60% but everyone will get used to it eventually and then we will go to 80% and eventually the government will just take it all. Then we become Cuba and get a ration card for food and 30 bucks a month spending money.
Good thing I’m not a residence of Washington DC nor have federally connected income.

Back in the 50's, I think it was, there was like 80% income tax. However I think people were still aware of the fact that income was not the same as earning a living.
People also forget that rights are not taxable.

For those that need a primer on what the law actually says as well as the Supreme Court cases backing up your right to earn a living and own property.

ALERT! National Debt Reaches $34 Trillion! Ponzi Scheme​

Jan 3, 2024

10:11

Debt Clock Secret Revealed! Smashing Silver Price​

Jan 4, 2024

10:57

Debt Clock Secret Revealed! Their Agenda For YOU!​

Jan 17, 2024

11:18

Debt Clock Secret Revealed! New World Coming!​

Jan 23, 2024

11:53

Debt Clock Secret! An HONEST Conversation With The Fed​

Jan 31, 2024

11:13

Debt Clock Secret: Silver Price Suppression EXPLAINED!​

Feb 2, 2024

12:45

$1561 Silver! The Debt Clock Ramps Up!​

Feb 11, 2024

12:52

The Origins Of The Debt Clock (We Now Know Who is Behind it)​

Feb 13, 2024
Not only do I talk about how the debt clock website started, I cover how the original debt clock signs started popping up in cities around the country. This video is the most comprehensive history oft he debt clock people.

21:01

Back
Top Bottom