no shower- how does this work

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
http://store.aobiome.com/?product=ao-mist-2#ingredients

Full Ingredients List:

Water, live cultured ammonia-oxidizing bacteria (AOB), disodium phosphate, magnesium chloride.

Learn more:

Live cultured ammonia-oxidizing bacteria (AOB): This is our patented strain of live cultured Nitrosomonas bacteria (Nitrosomonas D23), a type of Ammonia-Oxidizing-Bacteria. Nitrosomonas is a form of “good bacteria” that is able to live on our skin because they consume the ammonia and urea in the sweat on our skin and convert it into beneficial byproducts (nitrite and nitric oxide).

Disodium phosphate: An inorganic salt, buffering agent, pH adjuster and a key component of the buffer solution that the AOB thrive in.

Magnesium chloride: An inorganic salt that is a key component of the buffer solution that the AOB thrive in.

Water: Helps dissolve the salts and keeps the AOBs in a sustainable medium for delivery to the skin.

NY Times article about it: http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/25/m...oo-bacteria-rich-hygiene-experiment.html?_r=0

Sounds amazing!

... The most extreme case is David Whitlock, the M.I.T.-trained chemical engineer who invented AO+. He has not showered for the past 12 years. ...

Now there is a man who believes in his product!

Yuck.

That's actually pretty interesting to me. If this stuff can help control eczema and acne, it will find a niche regardless of greasy hair (folks will adapt and start washing their hair only).

I thought in some situations- $50 - or the cost- might have a practical application.

But you have to apply it to areas of the body- by the time you take your clothes off and go thru the process- why not spend 3 more minutes and get a shower?

I thought in some situations- $50 - or the cost- might have a practical application.

But you have to apply it to areas of the body- by the time you take your clothes off and go thru the process- why not spend 3 more minutes and get a shower?

I'm not getting nekkid for anything that is going to take 3 minutes or less. :grin:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…