Paying Bills with Crypto

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a community supported watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more.

Register a free account to join the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including access to market data/charts and additional members only rooms (including one for trade/barter with the community).

nickndfl

Sunshine State
Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Messages
4,328
Reaction score
3,622
Points
298
Location
FL
Mars
I am trying to pay some bills with crypto and cannot figure out how to buy an initial amount of crypto? I was using BitPay and got verified, but every time I try to place an order for about $80 worth of etherium it does not go thru. I am trying to pay with a credit card and cannot figure it out.
 
I have never used BitPay, so I'm not sure what the issue might be. Do they have a help/support line or contact form/email?

Coinbase is extremely easy to use to buy crypto (which you can then move to other wallets). $0.02 FWIW.
 
Oh... Ethereum has really high gas fees. You will likely save some money if you are able to utilize a different coin like Solana.
 
Back
Top Bottom