Powerful: Hunter Joins Protest For Workers’ Rights By Going On 8-Hour Crack Strike

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

CiscoKid

Pirate
Benefactor
Reaction score
POLITICS·Jul 28, 2023
64c42ad97380e64c42ad97380f.jpg

WASHINGTON, D.C. — In an attempt to both earn some much-needed positive publicity and show his support for workers' rights, Hunter Biden announced he was staging an 8-hour crack strike.

"Workers in this country have to suffer too much," Biden said on the steps of the U.S. Capitol. "I'm using my status as a prominent public figure to draw attention to this crisis. As part of my protest, I will be abstaining from crack cocaine and hookers for 8 hours. Nah, maybe just the crack cocaine."
Hunter's crack strike comes on the heels of Congressman Greg Casar of Texas staging a grueling 8-hour "thirst strike" in which he went entirely without water for an astonishingly small portion of the day. Casar's heroic showing has led to an outpouring of additional strikes to raise awareness for workers' rights. "It's the least I can do," Biden said as he was mentally and physically preparing himself to go without crack for an unprecedented one-third of a day. "If these workers don't get breaks, I'm going to hold back from hitting the pipe. It's only right."

Hunter then sat down on the Capitol steps to begin his strike. After a few minutes, he began sweating and fidgeting noticeably. "Boy, it's really hot out here," he said as he grew increasingly agitated. "This is going to be harder than I thought. Does anyone know a place here at the Capitol where I can score?"

At publishing time, Biden had reportedly sent a few assistants inside the Capitol to ask members of Congress for any crack they had on hand.

Back
Top Bottom