Propellantless Propulsion: The Direct Conversion of Electrical Energy into Physical Thrust

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

pmbug

Your Host
Administrator
Benefactor
Reaction score
United-States
I saw this and have skimmed it, but not investigated it yet:
Dr. Charles Buhler, a NASA engineer and the co-founder of Exodus Propulsion Technologies, has revealed that his company’s propellantless propulsion drive, which appears to defy the known laws of physics, has produced enough thrust to counteract Earth’s gravity.

A veteran of such storied programs as NASA’s Space Shuttle, the International Space Station (ISS), The Hubble Telescope, and the current NASA Dust Program, Buhler and his colleagues believe their discovery of a fundamental new force represents a historic breakthrough that will impact space travel for the next millennium.

More:

It's a great idea to use electric "propulsion" for space exploration. The problem is you can't get past the moon before the spacecraft needs a recharge which takes 3 days.

I wonder how many people on this earth will leave - flying off to the moon or wherever - when personalized space travel vehicles become reality (like the Jetsons cartoon).

I've already left.

If this is legit, it will be "acquired" by the MIC under the guise of national security.

Back
Top Bottom