pulled the trigger awhile ago

Jay

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
Jay,
Did you buy yesterday or this AM ??
yeah, it's going down again... no money right now though. Went and got some more canned stuff, Patrick Geryl reformulated his earthquake prediction, and it wasn't November 25, it was Dec 3 it starts. The pacific plate is going nuts right now.

DSAbug

Reaction score
yeah, it's going down again... no money right now though. Went and got some more canned stuff, Patrick Geryl reformulated his earthquake prediction, and it wasn't November 25, it was Dec 3 it starts. The pacific plate is going nuts right now.
If the earthquakes do hit, be sure to cap a few people to help our GDP numbers.

Jay

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
I was being tounge-in-cheek, but PG HAS been 16 for 16 until this miss. If Monday (Dec 3) we have a major, I really will pay attention.... (don't know if there is really anything anyone could do though).

DoChenRollingBearing

Yellow Jacket
Supporter
Reaction score
If that earthquake DOES hit the Pacific Plate, but in Peru rather than California, well bummer! As I will be there starting Dec 2...

Fick!

Jay

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
If the earthquakes do hit, be sure to cap a few people to help our GDP numbers.

did you see on ZH where someone called him the "bearded potato"? Now thats a keeper....

ancona

Praying Mantis
Reaction score
Who bought yesterday?
It wasn't me! :wave:

On another note, that fucktard Krugman needs to fall in to a very deep crevasse. The earthquake didn't do enough damage?!?!?

What a jackassed thing to say. Nobel prize my ass.