pulled the trigger awhile ago

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I went to the store for milk- eggs- bread- and steak, and cat litter. Since all the bread is junk these days I bought the cheap one. I also got some potato chips- the expensive - honey barbeque. So there goes $19. Food is the new gold.

Hear ya Jay. 80% of the time I buy gold, the price goes down soon thereafter, usually only for the short-term though. Although gold has been stuck in the 1600s - 1700s for a while now.

Send me $50 anyone, and I will tell you when I am going to buy (24 hours notice!) so you can take the opposite side of my trade!

:)

:wave:

DCRB, my long time out-of-state dealer is getting 6 dollar premiums on his ASE's, WAY up from a few months ago. I bought some anyway (I don't care much about FRN's, cost averaging and all that) but I was surprised. Market getting tight? My wife STILL would rather have a handful of fiat than PM's. Go figure. Well, she's on board with everything else.

I went to the store for milk- eggs- bread- and steak, and cat litter. Since all the bread is junk these days I bought the cheap one. I also got some potato chips- the expensive - honey barbeque. So there goes $19. Food is the new gold.

Grind your own wheat berries and bake your own bread. Just made an awesome batch of Naan. Yummii!!!! (I'm not trying to be a smartass. It's cheaper.)

It ain't official until I buy. =)

Last time I bought, silver was $32.88, while gold was $1,743. They dropped a gut wrenching amount the day after I bought (but are higher now).

Now I'm looking at gold maples. Maybe I should buy one, wait for POG to drop, buy another, wait for POG to drop more, buy another... ad nauseum. But y'all would hate me because I'd be personally responsible for cratering the POG into negative territory.

It ain't official until I buy. =)

Last time I bought, silver was $32.88, while gold was $1,743. They dropped a gut wrenching amount the day after I bought (but are higher now).

Now I'm looking at gold maples. Maybe I should buy one, wait for POG to drop, buy another, wait for POG to drop more, buy another... ad nauseum. But y'all would hate me because I'd be personally responsible for cratering the POG into negative territory.

hey let us know in advance so we can request a personal day, OK? :)

... Maybe I should buy one, wait for POG to drop, buy another, wait for POG to drop more, buy another... ad nauseum. But y'all would hate me because I'd be personally responsible for cratering the POG into negative territory.

reverse-1234525508_ben_stiller_-_do_it.gif

couldn't have worked out better if I'd planned it....

I think you must be getting your paycheck around opex..

haha yeah. Actually, I'm paid weekly and buy anytime I can free up some money. Sometimes silvers high, sometimes its low. Have bought at 40 and at 4.95. and then all that 90% at face value :). the thread was meant to be a joke/takeoff on another members comment earlier.

Coin World magazine sent me a plea for a 13 month subscription about five months ago for 9.99, so I sent them the money, just got my second issue. (5.95 on the cover). Bing and I were looking at the 20 dollar gold pieces, 1995. etc. I told her ten years ago I wanted to buy some, but they were 200. and I was afraid you would freak out. She said 200. then was 1995. to us today. Point.

Prices are spiking again ahead of my next purchase... I'm going to need Jay to buy again!

:rotflmbo:

Jay,
Did you buy yesterday or this AM ??

yeah, it's going down again... no money right now though. Went and got some more canned stuff, Patrick Geryl reformulated his earthquake prediction, and it wasn't November 25, it was Dec 3 it starts. The pacific plate is going nuts right now.

yeah, it's going down again... no money right now though. Went and got some more canned stuff, Patrick Geryl reformulated his earthquake prediction, and it wasn't November 25, it was Dec 3 it starts. The pacific plate is going nuts right now.

If the earthquakes do hit, be sure to cap a few people to help our GDP numbers.

Krugman.jpg

Broken windows (fallacy) for everyone!

I was being tounge-in-cheek, but PG HAS been 16 for 16 until this miss. If Monday (Dec 3) we have a major, I really will pay attention.... (don't know if there is really anything anyone could do though).

If that earthquake DOES hit the Pacific Plate, but in Peru rather than California, well bummer! As I will be there starting Dec 2...

Fick!

If the earthquakes do hit, be sure to cap a few people to help our GDP numbers.

Krugman.jpg

did you see on ZH where someone called him the "bearded potato"? Now thats a keeper....

Who bought yesterday?
It wasn't me! :wave:

On another note, that fucktard Krugman needs to fall in to a very deep crevasse. The earthquake didn't do enough damage?!?!?

What a jackassed thing to say. Nobel prize my ass.

Back
Top Bottom