Putin and OPEC Join Forces to DESTROY the Liberal Globalist Order!

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

SongSungAu

Big Eyed Bug
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
Putin and OPEC Join Forces to DESTROY the Liberal Globalist Order!!! (7 min 19 sec):

Published on Oct 5, 2022 by Dr. Steve Turley​

How much you want to bet that in the next month or so we’ll see reports how the rebels in South Yemen are able to strike key targets with amazing accuracy now that SA has turned their back on the deep state cabal?

I also expect to see some of the SA royal family suffer a few unexpected and unexplained deaths.

These people will stop at nothing to keep their vassals in line.

^^^ Of course. And if he escapes an untimely end, "I would expect that dirty deeds were done."

Take a look at what our response might end up being.

A Bill was just introduced that if enacted, would remove all troops and missile defense systems from Saudi Arabia and the UAE.

If this passes and the bidet is stupid enough to sign it, we should all get ready for a much quicker demise of the petro dollar. Because at that point we will have failed to hold up our end of our agreement with SA.

Link to the Bill.

A Bill was just introduced that if enacted, would remove all troops and missile defense systems from Saudi Arabia and the UAE.

If this passes and the bidet is stupid enough to sign it, we should all get ready for a much quicker demise of the petro dollar. Because at that point we will have failed to hold up our end of our agreement with SA.

Link to the Bill.

Dear Lord -- The end of America that I knew as a kid... and not one in ten Americans is even remotely aware of what is going on. <-- A fundamental weakness to a democratic republic:

Unless the voting public is continually aware at a high level on many subjects, their votes will be based mainly on Name, Appearance, Slogan.

That is a sure recipe for eventual thievery and poor decision making on a global level.

Dear Lord -- The end of America that I knew as a kid... and not one in ten Americans is even remotely aware of what is going on. <--
You really think it could that high?

I think we'd be doin' good if even 1 in a 100 understood what the term "petro-dollar" even means.
....but then I am an eternal optomist. Lol

Unless the voting public is continually aware at a high level on many subjects, their votes will be based mainly on Name, Appearance, Slogan.
Imho we've had exactly that since at least Chester A. Arthurs day. Best potus since George Washington, btw.

That is a sure recipe for eventual thievery and poor decision making on a global level
Sadly, I've know nothing but that in my government for nearly my entire life now.

Dear Lord -- The end of America that I knew as a kid...
Sad to say but the America I grew up in doesn't exist now.
I guess if I were more precise I should say, the America "I thought I grew up in" doesn't exist now. But the more I think about it, the deception and thievery by corrupt individuals in our government, in both political parties, has been going on since before I was born. I just wasn't taught about it.
The more I learn, the more I shake my head.

This is a good place to point out we've all been further up our mothers than our fathers have.

Because I cannot find a humor section. Yet.

Could be window dressing by the USA for something than is going to happen anyway.

Sad to say but the America I grew up in doesn't exist now.
I guess if I were more precise I should say, the America "I thought I grew up in" doesn't exist now. But the more I think about it, the deception and thievery by corrupt individuals in our government, in both political parties, has been going on since before I was born. I just wasn't taught about it.
The more I learn, the more I shake my head.

2853747.jpg

Link to the Bill.

it's amazing to watch how they 'connect the dots'

some excerpts:

Malinowski: . . .They can't turn to China. They can't turn to Russia anytime soon to protect themselves. We do so much more for them than they do for us.

(imho, they underestimate what we've collectively uncovered over time...SA certainly can collaborate with either country, and do it at any time as they have the 'goods')

. . .
and here we have the 'time line'...

Berman: And you are calling for the removal of U.S. troops from the Kingdom. Have you talked to the White House about this?

Malinowski: I've had many conversations with the White House and the State Department going back over a year.

. . .
and the ties that bind:

I mean, I think when the war in Ukraine began, I felt that was the time to send a message to these countries that they had an important responsibility in helping us address the most important problem in the world. Russia's invasion in Ukraine

it's text book, their narrative is text book and is so distracting and disingenuous it's become a normal part of their lives with regards on how to treat everyone else as any other way would require them to admit to their traitorous communistic tyrannical ways

If what I think is going to happen transpires... it's gonna get ugly around here....

Most folks think food comes from the grocery store....

Elect a dummy... the world will pull the strings.

comparison-walter-jeff-dunham-dummy-joe-biden-each-is-puppet.jpg

Back
Top Bottom