ChatGPT: Putin's School of Sexpionage aka Sexpot U

Highlights thread as a discussion with ChatGPT

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

searcher

morning
Benefactor
Reaction score
Moring ChatGPT.

Today I'd like all the information you have on a sexpionage school in Kazan, east of Moscow. What is it? Who do they recruit? What do they teach? Are the recruits trained in espionage? Are they trained in self-defense? The more info you can provide the better.

Good morning! As an AI language model, I'd be glad to help you with your request for information about the Sexpionage School in Kazan. From my research, I found there is no credible evidence to suggest that a sexpionage school exists in Kazan or anywhere in Russia. That said, I can still provide some general information about sexpionage and its prevalence in international espionage.

Sexpionage is a practice in which spies use sexual relationships to gather sensitive information, influence decisions, or create leverage over a target. It's known to have taken place throughout history, and there are many examples of its use by both governments and non-state actors.

Recruits for sexpionage may be individuals who have access to valuable information or decision-making power, such as politicians, diplomats, or business people. They may also be individuals who are believed to have the potential to develop such access or influence in the future.

The specific techniques and tactics taught in a sexpionage school, if one exists, are not entirely clear, but they would likely involve a mix of psychological manipulation, seduction, and interpersonal skills. Training for self-defense or espionage may be part of the curriculum, but it is not a focus of sexpionage.

Overall, while there is no credible information pointing to the existence of a sexpionage school in Kazan or anywhere else, sexpionage is a real and documented method employed by spies throughout history.

Good morning! As an AI language model, I'd be glad to help you with your request for information about the Sexpionage School in Kazan. From my research, I found there is no credible evidence to suggest that a sexpionage school exists in Kazan or anywhere in Russia. That said, I can still provide some general information about sexpionage and its prevalence in international espionage.

Sexpionage is a practice in which spies use sexual relationships to gather sensitive information, influence decisions, or create leverage over a target. It's known to have taken place throughout history, and there are many examples of its use by both governments and non-state actors.

Recruits for sexpionage may be individuals who have access to valuable information or decision-making power, such as politicians, diplomats, or business people. They may also be individuals who are believed to have the potential to develop such access or influence in the future.

The specific techniques and tactics taught in a sexpionage school, if one exists, are not entirely clear, but they would likely involve a mix of psychological manipulation, seduction, and interpersonal skills. Training for self-defense or espionage may be part of the curriculum, but it is not a focus of sexpionage.

Overall, while there is no credible information pointing to the existence of a sexpionage school in Kazan or anywhere else, sexpionage is a real and documented method employed by spies throughout history.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom