Redneck Funeral

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

nickndfl

Sunshine State
Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
Mars
Went to a funeral out by Walt's in the Acreage. Unfortunately my BIL passed away trying to get clean @ 41 yo. The cure was worse than the problem.

In any case, rednecks love to eat bbq, ham and talk about fishing. The funny this is the wake is the first party I been to that did not serve alcohol? I did not know it was BYOB and nobody has anything to share. At least the swimming pool was in the ground.

I could use a shot and a beer right now.20230331_164605.jpg20230331_164612.jpg20230331_164615.jpg20230331_164623.jpg20230331_164645.jpg20230331_164706.jpg

Again, condolences. On a sad occasion, I won't comment on the food. Hopefully, the food will help console those who need to go through the process.

Sometimes the cure will kill you if you're in too deep.

Condolences.

Interesting.
Can I ask the name of the monkey on his back?
I know getting clean is damn hard, but didn't know it could kill you.

Back
Top Bottom