Reverse-proof Gold Buffalo to appear on August 8th!

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

To be sold with an appropriate collector's (numismatic) premium, no doubt.

So...no production limit...but....it will be based on demand.

So no buyers..no minting?

I definitely would like to see/own one based on how cool that mirror finish buffalo would look!

You may be right there too pmb.....I hope not too much of a premium. :S

-Q

Gosh, I guess PMBug is right, it will have high premium...

But if gold falls lower, I will grab a Buffalo like that!

All US Mint proof coins carry a higher premium than their 'bullion' versions.

Although they certainly are nice looking, I personally will not pay a nickel more than I absolutely must for my shiny. Granted, since I'm a cheap bastard I only actively buy silver, but on the very few times I got motivated to buy gold, I made damn sure to buy whatever had the smallest premiums, beauty be damned. Maybe I'm "culturally poorer" for it, but I can live with that. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom