Ron DeSantis 2024

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

pmbug

Your Host
Administrator
Benefactor
Reaction score
United-States
Florida Governor Ron DeSantis formally launched his bid for the White House in 2024 on Wednesday, and he made protecting crypto a key part of his pitch while taking aim at President Joe Biden.

“The current regime, clearly, has it out for Bitcoin,” DeSantis said during a Twitter Space with Elon Musk, the social media platform’s CEO, and venture capitalist David Sacks. “And if it continues for another four years, they’ll probably end up killing it.”

DeSantis used the announcement of his candidacy for next year’s Presidential election to position himself as a champion of small government and financial freedom.

“The only reason these people in Washington don’t like [Bitcoin] is because they don’t control it,” DeSantis said. “They’re central planners and they want to have control over society and so Bitcoin represents a threat to them.”

DeSantis added that unlike the current administration, he does not feel the need “to control everything that people may be doing” in the digital assets space. “I think people should be able to do bitcoin,” he said. “As president, we'll protect the ability to do things like bitcoin.”

The presidential hopeful also repeated his forceful opposition to the creation of a U.S. central bank digital currency (CBDC), sometimes referred to as a ‘digital dollar,’ saying he would insist on Congressional authorization before a CBDC could ever be implemented.

It's all BS. DeSantis is phenominal if you believe in God, Family & USA.

However, if you are a communist AH, trannie etc. or liberal who believes in big government and that weird weather religion, then you probably won't like it because of your personal cognitive dissonance.

Lawton Chiles was better than meatball. This guy is a fraud. Gotta love his press secretary Jeremy Redfern
redfern.JPG

Oh and the meatballs (Desantis) campaign is doing great after the Twitter disaster
meatballfire052723.JPG

How much will he pay me to vote for him? That’s right I want $ for my vote just like the Blacks and Jews get. Momma didn’t raise no fool!

Back
Top Bottom