Ron Paul's farewell speech LIVE on CSPAN 3pm ET (11-14)

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I'm going to miss having him represent me in Congress.

I had to turn off the video feed. Hopefully a transcript will be published shortly.

He got some applause from other members of the house at the end and then guy in charge of the session (is he called "the speaker"?) had to "remind members that it is not allowed to show approval or disapprowal to the remarks of another member".

Is that a new logo on DailyPaul? P (peace) AU (gold) L (love)

First time I've noticed it.

Oh snap, South Carolina!

It appear that Ron Paul has given blanket permission for people to copy his speech (see last line), so here it is in it's entirety:

Cont:

Cont:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…