Saturday doom rant

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

ancona

Praying Mantis
Reaction score
The final bubble: Doom Alert

I firmly believe that our government has given the tacit green light to Ben Bernanke to blow the final bubble. Just the other day the Chairsatan decreed that he would authorize the open-ended program that will purchase 40 billion dollars’ worth of mortgage backed securities [MBS] ostensibly from Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac each and every month. In addition, the on-going purchases of short dated debt will continue for the foreseeable future to the tune of another 45bbn per month. PER MONTH!! Folks, that is 85 billion unadjusted dollars’ worth of total crap we will now own, given that MBS are worth nowhere near their valuations on the books of FNMAe and FRMC. This is the end, the last dance, the final bubble, the end of the road. There is nothing left to destroy now, we have reached the final solution.

The justification for massive intervention and money printing is given as a punch-line: The economy continues to stall and we must institute easing to prod the economy and create jobs. Create jobs?? Someone needs to explain to me just how igniting hyperinflation is supposed to create fucking jobs. In my world, debasing currency leads to only one end; the destruction of jobs, the theft of savings and ruination of nations.

I listen to the newstainment bubbleheads as they spew their bullshit about growth, partisan politics, political correctness and all the other blather they deliver every day in their mission to” inform the people”, yet every single day they swing and miss on the simple truth. We have strayed so far from our foundation that we’ve lost our way and can’t ever get back. Too many people have bought in to the party lines and drank the kool aid so to speak.

While our ambassadors are being murdered and our embassies burned in various muslim nations, our Secretary of State is having a post-ramadan dinner with the ambassador of fucking Libya. Instead of demanding an apology from him, she is having steak and asparagus with a nice béarnaise sauce and creamed strawberries for desert. Is this some kind of sick joke? Since when do protesters bring RPG’s and automatic weapons to a march? This was a planned attack carried out by brutal extremists that had zero to do with some third rate video done by some ex con scumbag, this was part of a systematic and on-going campaign by extreme islam to impose dhimmitude upon America at all cost. Our coward president waited two days to even respond, and when he did, he was his usual wishy-washy self, preferring to not take a hard stance or to respond with any force. What a fucking pussy.

All of this was bad enough, but then news came out that the Marines charged with providing security were not permitted to have any bullets. That’s right folks, the stupid fucking ambassador to Libya refused to allow the guards, or anyone else for that matter, to have bullets for their weapons. This could have all been avoided it the contingent of Marines were armed as they were supposed to be. Who is this broad?!?! Who in their right mind goes to Libya, a country without a credible government, police force or army, set up a compound, and take away everyone’s bullets? This is a country that just had a civil war, where twenty two million small arms, millions of bullets, RPG’s and surface-to-air missiles are now “missing”. What this idiot woman did was no less than murder, yet she will somehow be applauded by the democrats as some kind of hero, while the dead Marines and ambassador will be forgotten; written off as the cost of doing business.

I believe the answer to all of this muslim hatred is to remove every American asset from every muslim country: period. Close down every embassy, withdraw all troops and stop all aid. In addition, it should become illegal for any company doing business with the USA to do business with any of these countries. We have been at war with Afghanistan for ten years and we have spent over a trillion dollars, yet we have gotten nowhere. These dirt farmers on horseback with their Kalashnikovs have managed to hold off the most sophisticated military force in the history of mankind, just as they have done for most of recorded history. Afghanistan has never been conquered and likely never will be. They bankrupted Russia and are bankrupting America today. The war was pointless to begin with and remains just as pointless today as the war with Iraq. Spending a million dollars per rocket to bomb two guys on the side of a road using a three million dollar drone makes absolutely zero sense, yet it is business as usual. I say give it all back to the Taliban and see how they fucking like it then. Let them live in the eighth century if that’s how they want it. Who the hell are we to say how their culture should adapt over time? Why is it that every culture that differs from ours is somehow bad and in need of democratization?

Here at home, the bullets aren’t flying just yet but we’re no better off than those guys on horseback a half a world away. On one hand, we have the democrats, constantly spouting about the need for everyone to be exactly equal and making it up so the country offers exactly the same things for everyone. On the other hand, we have the republicans who believe that regulation is inherently evil and that taxes on profits made by corporations are sacrosanct and should not be taxed as they are. Neither side has a handle on our true ailments and neither one has a fucking clue as to the medicine that we need. While equality for everyone is a noble cause, worthy of being given some measure of weight in society, it is indeed unachievable as any other than a matter of government policy. While the government can go ahead and hire all the under-qualified automatons they wish, businesses will always seek the cream of the crop, the best qualified, the brightest, smartest and sharpest of the bunch. To do any less would signal the ultimate failure of that firm. On the other hand, deregulation as a motor for growth is a complete canard. Without some measure of regulation, we end up with monopoly groups, a small number of people controlling broad swaths of the economy. We get the Wal-Marts, the Microsofts and the Apples of the world. We saw it in the run-up to the great depression, and with the repeal of a lot of constraining regulations in the recent past, we’re seeing it again. Remember Ma Bell? When they broke the telephone company up in to little pieces? Well now we’re moving in the opposite direction, with just a couple of gigantic companies controlling what we pay for service, and it ain’t getting cheaper.

The only person who has a vision of what this nation should do to regain her footing was nullified at the recent convention; cut off at the knees. This election will do nothing to repair the damage and will do nothing for average Americans. The wheels are already in motion to create unholy sums of new cash, further diluting those already in circulation and destroying any chance for this country to reverse the inevitable depression. It will be world-wide folks, and it is already starting. Untenable debts in Europe will not be paid, bankrupting whole groups of nations one by one in a firestorm of destruction. No one will be spared. The Brotherhood of Darkness has had their fun and pulled all the strings for a long time now, but we’re at the end game and there really is nothing else they can do but play it the rest of the way out. When reality finally asserts itself it will not be pretty, but it will most assuredly be spectacular. We will all have a front row seat to an event that has never occurred in recorded history; the collapse of nearly every nation on earth at nearly the same time.

The bread and circus phase of republic is upon us and it’s in fifth gear. From the latest iGadget to the newest flat screen TV, to Snookies latest risqué tit shot, people are now completely and safely distracted from the realities surrounding them. The masking of the crisis is as important as anything else at this point, because the bankers and their minions need to peel off just a little bit more before the whole thing comes down around them. I suggest that anyone who wants to live with any measure of comfort above a cardboard box or a FEMA camp prepare for what is coming, because it ain’t going to wait for you.

Sorry about the rant

It iis a REAL PAIN IN THE ASS responding frrom this hotel (Baari, Italy -- different system, keyboard, etc.), but I HAD to ccommend you, ancona for a most excellent rant.

Hurt my toe (blister), back and ankle so far! Everything else has been great!

Back at you guys wwhen I find decent internet service!

what will basics cost? Now you have my attention.

Neither side has a handle on our true ailments and neither one has a fucking clue as to the medicine that we need.

America has lost her way. We have become a DISHONEST and IMMORAL nation. Until that changes, THERE IS NO HOPE.

We need to return to our roots of 200 years ago. NOTHING LESS WILL SAVE US. And we are damn close to the tipping point if it is not already too late.

We have become a Nation of Takers, and dishonest takers at that.

This quote says it all:

John Adams (October 11 said:
Our Constitution was made only for a MORAL and RELIGIOUS people. It is wholly inadequate to the governance of any other {people}.

That's one of your better rants Ancona. The political class is captured by the money men. I blame Joe Sixpack for being complicit in his laziness and apathy and allowing the machines to operate unchecked. Not enough people woke up over the last 8 years or so. Damn shame. I cry on the inside every time I look at my children and think about the world they are going to inherit.

@ mmerlinn

Hey, I read the Adams quotation at barnhardt.biz not long ago when she was ranting on how the Constitution will not work unless we are a moral people.

I don't remember where I got the quote from, but I do know it was long before I ever heard of Ann.

Regardless, Adams was correct in his day and he is still correct today. Unless we turn back the clock, we are doomed.

Back
Top Bottom