Shed Repo: Don't Pay - We Take Em Away

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

searcher

Steaming to Bamboola
Benefactor
Reaction score

Storage Shed Repo, Don't Pay & We Take It Away. #46​

Shed-Happens

25:11

Yes just like cars and anything else people buy them on payments and if they fail to make their payments the shed rightfully belongs to the finance company, the buyer signs a contract giving the finance company permission to retrieve their asset if they don't make their payments. I understand hard times happen to people and that sucks but it all comes down to responsibly, If you can't pay you can always voluntarily return the shed which many people do.

Then there is this... “Compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world. He who understands it, earns it ... he who doesn't ... pays it.” ― Albert Einstein

Thanks for watching

Here's a link to the channel if you'd like to watch more of the guy's vids.

You will own nothing...and you will be happy....property.

This is the life they envision for us. It's what I fought to avoid, most of my life.

I remember a rough time, living in Denver. Making $12 an hour. I had just gotten out of the Navy, and didn't have much of anything.

I had a studio apartment, and the only furniture I had was a recliner and a mattress. But one floor down, was this girl, maybe 19 years old...Rent-A-Center furnished HER apartment, and quite nicely.

Until the day, six months later, when the R-A-C truck was in front of the apartment house. Loading up. Her stuff...wasn't hers.

It's a miserable feeling. Never had it but lived around it...working for a few years, County Welfare, and then my Denver experience.

Oh...and, that video. Mansfield, Ohio. Used to be a nice farming community; now it's Meth Central. For a short time, I took trains from Cleveland to Crestline, near Mansfield; the company motel was in Mansfield.

Place was robbed regularly. Which wasn't our business; but one day one of the CSX guys was in the lobby when a scheduled robbery was to occur. For seeing too much, our guy got pistol-whipped into the hospital.

Back
Top Bottom