Silver drops...

mmerlinn

Ground Beetle
Reaction score
This crazy volatile market is a sign (to me) that prices are at or near their near term bottom. As stated before, I am of the opinion that the lows will be around $26 silver and this wild action confirms that in my eyes.

Next week I look for silver to spike up and try to exceed $32. If it DECISIVELY goes above $32, you have seen the end of cheap silver prices. If not, buckle up, you may see $20 silver later this year. Either way, your seat belt better be in good working order - you will need it.

ancona

Praying Mantis
Reaction score
A buck forty five? What the fuck?!?! This is why I could never be a trader, because I would leave behind a trail of dead fucking bodies. This whole paper racket is such a bunch of horse shit.

MasterQ

Predaceous Stink Bug
Reaction score
Shit...26 just failed...

My charts are showing minor support in the 25.50 area then 23.50...after that 22 and below back to 17.

Scotia is calling for 24.25, a 61.8% retracement of the 2008-2011 rally. Oh boy!

NO I don't think it will unravel that far but damn what a day!!

-Q

swissaustrian

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
That was an operation plain and simple. Dumping 25000 contracts into a market that is about to close for the weekend is illegal. It should be brought to the attention of the CFTC. I know it's probably not going anywhere, but we need to try.

mmerlinn

Ground Beetle
Reaction score
The LCS is selling junk silver at 19x today and throwing in tubes for free. Now I am out of dry powder.

Down a $1.81 today? Someone must have gotten caught with their pants down. Now it is entirely possible that we will see $20. Maybe not next week, but very possible this October (the only month I normally have dry powder).

mmerlinn

Ground Beetle
Reaction score
I just looked at some silver charts. There is the barest HINT that we might see $20 silver later this year. I am not holding my breath because it seems impossible to me today..
Barest HINT? Well, how about an all out rout today being down over 12% (over $3 down) in one day. And that coming on top of the $1.81 drop last Friday, for a $4.95 drop in TWO days.

No more hints of $20 silver. Now $20 silver is dang near in the bag. Once we get through the minimal $23 support, $20 is guaranteed. When? Probably in a week, or two, or three, or maybe a bit longer.

However, I suspect that the PTB will try to run it past $26 first, but I see no way in hell that they can ram it through. Wish I was in a position where I could go all in shorting at $26.

:cheers::silver::cheers:

bushi

Ground Beetle
Reaction score
mmerlin, do I understand you correctly, you expect silver to rebound to 26, before going all bananas again, and falling to 20, maybe lower, yes?

mmerlinn

Ground Beetle
Reaction score
mmerlin, do I understand you correctly, you expect silver to rebound to 26, before going all bananas again, and falling to 20, maybe lower, yes?
The short answer is YES.

$23 is too low too fast, so I expect a rebound before it continues down.

Below $20? Extremely unlikely in the foreseeable future except maybe for a spike or two into the high teens.

Jay

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
ditto, but CSP shows SAEs at 29.44:
https://comparesilverprices.com/

just paid 32. but at this point I don't care. Most of my silver was acquired at face. the secretary I just talked to said "wait a moment, the market is going crazy".

edited to add they had plenty in stock.
my silver just arrived, 7 days turn-around, pretty fast.

ancona

Praying Mantis
Reaction score
High teens? Bring it on bitchez!!

That's when I draw down both revolvers and take all the cash the bank will give me to buy phyz. /then, when the shit gets real with prices, and G/S go parabolic, i'll flip what I need to, pay off the revolvers and sit on the vig. fuck 'em and feed 'em fish heads. I swear by God I will make ice cream out of this horse-shit.