Silversurfer's Mind

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

silversurfer

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
This week in gold we saw attempts to break the 1350-1355 area on the top side. The usually attacks came in(you know who) and down side of 1330-1335 was not broken. Last weeks cot report had a virtually little change in the shorts held by(you know who) on the gold futures market. Judging by the rise in gold today after the reporting period of Wednesday this week, this confirmed to me that gold may remain strong. There are many other factors keeping the gold liquid hot and that is the Russia-Ukraine beef. I was at the pdac mining conference this week and the mood to me was quite upbeat compared to other years. Maybe it was the fact, one of the best things you could of put your money in to this year was, well, miners.

There was also follow up news on china...so basically here in Canada if you can afford to buy a house, we give you a visa. The Chinese love our housing markets and thus they are the most overvalued houses on earth. Unfortunate for me, as i live in Canada, but fortunately this came to an abrupt end earlier this month. There is now a lawsuit being threaten buy the Chinese 1% against our government. So even more money will be poured in to physical gold and gold mining companies.

This is my first post and I will be doing one once a week on Friday. Check out my profile and hedge against inflation.

Last edited:
Well, you dramatically edited your OP (as I was responding to it 1+ hour after you posted it) which I found, well a bit dubious at best. , but you did ask us to check your profile so upon checking.

About silversurfer

Biography
Economic Advisor to the President (president of what?)
Toronto Canada (Is this Rob Ford on a bender?)
Interests
Silver and gold mining stocks, Option trading, message me anytime for questions !! (Don't tempt us.)
Occupation
i work for website called hubcitycoins (Ah ha! I thought I smelled spam!)

Last edited:
Worse. I have to open registration on my board in admin mode to add new users - we've had spambot issues if I allow open registration, or just human trash/troll sorts.

I had registration open for exactly 5 min yesterday. Sadly the phone rang, and I answered it, and talked for 5 min - I'd only registered one new user on purpose by that time. 4 others got in...one was using that for a username - silversurfer. I immediately disabled all 4 I didn't want.

Coincidence maybe, but...FYI.

Well at least he let us know that he will be gracing us with his presence once a week (whether we want him to or not) and left clear instructions for what we are supposed to do while we wait.

This is my first post and I will be doing one once a week on Friday. Check out my profile and hedge against inflation.

Back
Top Bottom