SITREP

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Hey @Curly - saw this on a different forum. Hope you don't mind me posting it here.

Hoofbeats approaching - you are not ready​

Sep 27, 2023

14:07

You need to act with a sense of purpose

World On the Brink…Will America Survive the Fallout?​

Oct 12, 2023

9:14

We are living through one of those hinge points in history when people remember events in the context of “before” and “after.” Moments pregnant with possibility yet saturated with danger - requiring exceptional, farsighted leadership. A time for statesmanship vs. politics together with a commitment to the general welfare.

FWIW........dyodd

Why I'm buying Diesel Fuel in Bulk. IMMEDIATELY! 4K​

12:57

Young Americans preparing for societal collapse after 2024 election​

Typically, preppers are individuals who proactively prepare to survive emergencies, such as natural disasters, without government assistance.

But some preppers are more worried about a political disaster than a natural one.

A small group of survivalists is concerned that the 2024 presidential election could cause society to "collapse" if the government is run by former president Donald Trump.

More:

Sometimes the plans don't unfold as we might like.

Take my summertime adventures. I had a nice, older 4x4 full-sized pickup and an RV trailer. Self-contained. I had a Jackery inverter to power it and a way of charging the Jackery off the truck, while driving it. I also had (still have) a compact Honda generator.

I didn't buy it for SHTF, but I figured it would be useful if, as and when. Haul it up to one of three ghost towns within a tank-of-gas range, and just camp out while the dust settles.

All for naught. One elderly Covidiot with one medical-episode that caused a Vaxxident...that she came out of her traffic lane, and struck my truck head-on. Truck, trailer and a motorcycle, all totalled.

I got paid back in fiat, but that's not the point. You can build yourself an Apocalypsemobile, and have a Jabbed gas-tanker jockey have a Died Suddenly...and you, too, die suddenly. Or not; but your expensive investment is gone.

It can easily happen AFTER the balloon goes up, too.

Back
Top Bottom