State of the Retail PM Union

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

pmbug

Your Host
Administrator
Benefactor
Reaction score
United-States
I saw this posted on another forum. I did not receive the claimed email, so I can't attest to it's veracity:
... if there's anyone here who has ever ordered from SD Bullion (I have, and have had only good experiences) they sent out an impassioned email yesterday, long and informative and very sincere about the market conditions they are dealing with but here's the highlights:

1. Orders have exceeded their ability to process efficiently thus they hired extra staff, raised wages etc.
2. They are currently 7 days behind on shipping out orders.
3. They have increased their minimum order threshold to $500

I saw this posted on another forum. I did not receive the claimed email, so I can't attest to it's veracity:
Sd bullions web site does have a banner added at the top that is a notice of 500$ minimum order....and that banner links to a letter that mirrors your post...

Last edited:
Read on another forum that they are seeing 90% prices raised from 20x to 23-24x and seeing premiums going up for other types of silver as well. I haven't verified any of that, but where's that 789 clown from GIM2 when we need him? Looks at calendar - the reminder on his phone will alert him tomorrow to post the same drivel if he's on this board.

Lol

You could sure say that again.

Edited to add: as far as the topic goes, sounds like some people out there are starting to get nervous.

That's understandable. At some point people have to realize that all of this bs going on is a distraction to something bigger. People here know about FedNow and CBDC. The smart play is to diversify your cash holdings before it becomes entirely worthless.

Retail buyers (Asia)

• Chinese gold sellers slash premiums to boost sales
  • Indian dealers offered discounts up to $57/ounce
  • Potential buyers awaiting a further correction in gold prices
  • China's gold demand expected to slow in second quarter - analyst

but where's that 789 clown from GIM2 when we need him

The replies to his monthly reports made me smile.

Back
Top Bottom