State of the Union

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

CiscoKid

Pirate
Benefactor
Reaction score
Apparently, they realize that China's pedophile can't speak for that long without a diaper change and additional coke and amphetamines. Look for him to need another four or five day vacation after this because those drugs they're giving him to be semi-lucid are hard on him. Pay attention to his eyes. 🤣

biden99.jpg

You can't teach me anything about the democrats love for killing babies. I live in Virginia. Our last governor was a doctor who was pushing for abortion after live birth. Ralph Northam is his name. His plan was to keep the baby "comfortable" in another room while the nurses talked things over with the parents. No idea how they were going to slaughter the infant, but I have no doubt that it was "compassionate". :lmao:

Maybe MTG will go nuts tonight? Looks like she doesn't care to much for reporters. Maybe she'll scream out the same shit to Joe B? Be neat to see her snap then get thrown out.

Santos to make surprise appearance at Capitol for State of the Union​

Former Rep. George Santos (R-N.Y.) will make a surprise appearance at the Capitol Thursday for President Biden’s State of the Union address, two sources familiar confirmed to The Hill, roughly three months after he was expelled from the House in a historic, bipartisan vote.

Despite being expelled in December, Santos retains privileges to access the House floor. It is unclear if he will sit on the floor or in the public gallery.

The House voted 311-114-2 to oust Santos on Dec. 1, making him the sixth lawmaker in history to be booted from the lower chamber. His expulsion — which was successful on the third attempt to remove him from office — came after he was charged with 23 criminal counts connected to allegations that he misled donors, fraudulently received unemployment benefits and charged his donors’ credit cards without authorization.

Santos has pleaded not guilty to all charges and is scheduled to go to trial in September 2024.

More:

Watched it and noticed that every point that Biden made about helping Americans (improving border security, lowering taxes, protecting women's rights, making corporations pay their fair share of taxes) was met with stone faced silence and even boos by the Repubs. That spoke volumes.

U.S. President Joe Biden delivers the 2024 State of the Union address during a joint session of Congress.

U.S. Sen. Katie Britt, R-Ala., delivers the Republican response to President Joe Biden's State of the Union address.

Watched it and noticed that every point that Biden made about helping Americans (improving border security, lowering taxes, protecting women's rights, making corporations pay their fair share of taxes) was met with stone faced silence and even boos by the Repubs. That spoke volumes.

That's because they knew he was lying his ass off. He dismantled border security via executive action the first day in office. He could fix it just as quickly. He doesn't want to.

In a totally fictitious and completely fabricated Professor Patriot-Anoniverse poll, 54% of respondents said they were only going to watch the SOTU to see if Dopey Joe soils himself. 21% will be tuning in for the comedy value of his retarded speech patterns and gaffes, while another 17% want to see him fall down or get lost while standing still. 6% think he may die on screen. The remaining 2% claim to be interested in the contents of the speech, which makes them as retarded as Joe.

He dismantled border security via executive action the first day in office.

I agree with this. Shouldn't have done anything without first coming up with something better to replace it.

I didn't watch it. I have no interest in watching it. It's meaningless theater to entertain the political cheerleaders. I think there might have been a time where the SOTU was a vehicle for communicatng important information, but we now live in an information age and everyone already knows everything they want to know about any political issue. There is nothing new in a SOTU speech.

Because when one looks below the surface of what he means when he says that, it isn't actual help.

I didn't watch it. I have no interest in watching it. It's meaningless theater to entertain the political cheerleaders. I think there might have been a time where the SOTU was a vehicle for communicatng important information, but we now live in an information age and everyone already knows everything they want to know about any political issue. There is nothing new in a SOTU speech.
The SOTU speech hasn't been about the actual "state" of the Union in a very long time.

It's been turned into a, "here's what I wanna do" and "look how bad the last guy was" speech.

I agree with this. Shouldn't have done anything without first coming up with something better to replace it.
That's just it, he thought he did exactly that. Your side cheered when he reversed (and then some) everything Trump did.
...and it's kinda disingenuous of you to say what you are saying now, because to have done that would have been an admission that Trump was right.

Or do you now see that Trump was in fact correct?

After all, for the previous four years the dems had been screaming their heads off about how wrong Trump was on the border and trying to block everything he wanted to do.

To not reverse all of his decisions on the border woulda been super hypocritical of Joe and the dems.

Big mistake by Joe, newcomers illegals murderer reference. Just immunized Trump and repubs from being called out for telling the truth about crimes in US because of Bidet.

You know its bad when you have to send in the clowns to say its not.
''Not a big thing': Pelosi defends Biden's use of the word 'illegal' to describe migrant

Last edited:
Congressman Chuy GarcĂ­a

@RepChuyGarcia
As a proud immigrant, I'm extremely disappointed to hear President Biden use the word "illegal
."

Chuy is clearly too stupid to understand the difference between legal and illegal immigrants.

Did anyone catch this about his speech?

It was the same thing repeated from his previous SOTU speeches. Much of it word for word.

The potato can't even come up with new stuff to say.

Good examples of it in this Mark Dice video where he hits it out of the Park, as usual. Lol

have to click link to see vid

SPOT THE DIFFERENCE: Hannity Compares 'Jacked Up Joe' and 'Sleepy Joe'​

90s
They almost got the dosage right. He was just about to take a standing 8 count when MTG woke him up out of a freeze.

Jim Rickards has some choice words about the SOTU speech.

I thought it was a pretty interesting interview, and thought others might enjoy it too.

Back
Top Bottom