Deal: Sun Oven sale

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

pmbug

Your Host
Administrator
Benefactor
Reaction score
United-States
Last edited:
This post may contain affiliate links for which PM Bug gold and silver discussion forum may be compensated.
SPRING FLASH SALE Spring is here and time to get cooking. To get you in the mood we are offering 10% off of our All American Sun Oven (a savings of $54) and 25% off of our cookbook and covers. Don't wait, get your savings now and start cooking! Sale ends May 18, 2024.
From now through May 18, you can save 10% off the price of the Sun Oven.

Use coupon code: springsun24 at checkout.
From now through the end of January, you can save 25% off the price of the Sun Oven Cookbook and/or a new Sun Oven cover.

Use coupon code: COOK2024 at checkout. Hurry, expires May 18

I was a bit shocked to see the price on these things now. I guess inflation hits everywhere. I think I paid around $250 for one (brand new from the manufacturer) a decade ago. Old thread on them here:

You can fry eggs on my car's dashboard in August if you park in the sun with the windows up.

Back
Top Bottom