Supermarket employee fired for recording 3 men stealing $500 in laundry detergent

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

searcher

morning
Benefactor
Reaction score

Supermarket employee fired for recording 3 men stealing $500 in laundry detergent​

A Colorado supermarket employee was fired after he recorded three men stealing approximately $500 worth of laundry detergent from the store on Father’s day.

Santino Burrola, the King Soopers employee, was alerted to a theft in progress at the store and the first thing he thought to do was pull out his phone and record it.

“When I looked there was already a guy halfway headed out with a food cart full of laundry detergents and scent boosters and what have you,” Burrola told CBS Colorado. “My first instinct, record.”

As Burrola, a former military police officer, walked out of the store, the three thieves hurry to load up a black Chevy Trax, one opening the doors, another throwing a basket full of items into the back seat, and another struggling to unload the full shopping cart.

More:

Zero tolerance policies shield companies from legal liability, but have unfortunate consequences.

If that city had a Soros appointed DA, it wouldn't matter anyway. Apparently, theft is now completely legalized in democrat utopias. Judging by the videos I've seen of the flash mobs robbing the stores, these cities have an "Amish" problem.

Zero tolerance policies shield companies from legal liability, but have unfortunate consequences.
Zero tolerance policies should be called zero thinking policies, as that's what they amount to.

Never forget.... EVERYthing was destroyed by Lawyers and insurance. Well maybe at the direction of Bankers.

He needed to leave that place of employment if they are that stupid.

I am sure some patriotic company nearby will be swift to offer him a job.

You know in some stores at our local airport the employees are told not to confront people who are obviously stealing merchandise. Can you imagine that $hit. I remember when I was 8 I lifted a thing called Flubber from our local Two Guys and they reamed my a$$ but good. Thankfully they didn't tell my parents.

Never forget.... EVERYthing was destroyed by Lawyers and insurance. Well maybe at the direction of Bankers.
Destroy fiat money, and it's all solved.

Lawyers, street agitators, Soros DAs...these are all heavy, parasitic costs. The money portion of the cost is hidden by printing off more fiat - debasing my savings and yours.

Sound money means, no more printing off for politically-useful parasites. No more poisoning the populace for huge government stipends. No more HAARP and other climate sabatoge.

No more million-acre storage-and-algo farms to suck up all the data. THAT costs, TOO - and the cost is not recoverable. I can't buy enough Meta face-sets to counter the cost of sucking up my phone and online activity, to whoever sucks it up.

Beat up and fired.

Linky stuff:

An employee at a Lowe’s in Georgia allegedly got punched in the face three times while trying to stop shoplifters from stealing more than $2,000 worth of merchandise, according to authorities.

On June 25, Donna Hansbrough, 68, saw three people trying to leave the Rincon store without paying, according to local police.

When Hansbrough grabbed the cart, the person pushing it, Takyah Berry, allegedly punched Hansbrough in her face three times, authorities said.

Hansbrough’s right eye swelled up and the surrounding skin blackened following the incident, according to officials.

Link:

Beat up and fired.

Linky stuff:

An employee at a Lowe’s in Georgia allegedly got punched in the face three times while trying to stop shoplifters from stealing more than $2,000 worth of merchandise, according to authorities.

On June 25, Donna Hansbrough, 68, saw three people trying to leave the Rincon store without paying, according to local police.

When Hansbrough grabbed the cart, the person pushing it, Takyah Berry, allegedly punched Hansbrough in her face three times, authorities said.

Hansbrough’s right eye swelled up and the surrounding skin blackened following the incident, according to officials.

Link:

• A Lowe's in Georgia has rehired a woman it fired for trying to stop suspected shoplifters.
  • The 13-year employee was left with a black eye after one suspect assaulted her, local police said.
  • Lowe's said she had violated company policy. "I didn't expect to get terminated," she told local news.
A Lowe's store in Georgia has rehired a woman it fired for trying to stop alleged shoplifters.

More:

Back
Top Bottom