ChatGPT: The nuclear family

Highlights thread as a discussion with ChatGPT

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Libertas

Elefthería
Reaction score
Im not sure you have the ability to post pics. If not can you send me to some links that have pictures that portray the nuclear family in the United States?

I don't have the ability to post pictures directly here, but I can certainly provide you with some links where you can find images portraying the nuclear family in the United States. Here are a few websites you can visit to see such images:

1. Getty Images: You can search for "nuclear family United States" on Getty Images to find various stock photos representing the nuclear family structure in the U.S.

2. Shutterstock: Similar to Getty Images, Shutterstock also offers a wide range of stock photos depicting the nuclear family setup in the United States.

3. Unsplash: Unsplash is a platform where photographers contribute their work for free use. You can search for "nuclear family" or "family in the United States" to find relevant images.

4. Pexels: Pexels is another platform offering free stock photos. You can search for images related to the nuclear family on their website.

By visiting these websites and using relevant search terms, you should be able to find images that portray the nuclear family in the United States.

Nuclear family in 1950 vs 2024. When did we get so fat?

gettyimages-81774685-612x612.jpggettyimages-2040944838-612x612.jpg

Back
Top Bottom