The WEF “Cyber Attack” Scenario: Another Crisis “Much Worse Than COVID”, Paralysis of Power Supply, Communications, Transportation

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

searcher

morning
Benefactor
Reaction score

The WEF “Cyber Attack” Scenario: Another Crisis “Much Worse Than COVID”, Paralysis of Power Supply, Communications, Transportation​

Author’s Note and Update

The World Economic Forum (WEF) which represents the Western financial elites, played a key role in the launching of the March 11, 2020 corona lockdown, which was conducive to a worldwide process of economic and social chaos. It also played a key role in the launching of the Covid-19 vaccine in November 2020.

And now they are “promising” us a crisis which is “much worse than Covid”.

Over the last three years the deliberate triggering of chaos has become part of a broad and complex agenda: the war in Ukraine, the hike in energy prices, the triggering of bankruptcies, the collapse of economic activity, widespread poverty, famine and despair.

In recent developments, Washington has endorsed Israel’s genocide directed against the People of Palestine, coupled with an unfolding US-NATO-Israel military agenda against the broader Middle East.
Read the rest here:

Sure keeps the pedophile and his crackhead son out of the news.

Bring it on.

We knew this was coming. Such people never quit until they fail and are made to pay.

I've come to the conclusion, I'd rather just die than live imprisoned and in fear, both of their bio-weapon and whatever quack-cure culling injection they'll have prepared. This is just not a good place; I'd rather just die...hopefully, taking a few NPCs with me.

Back
Top Bottom