Trump Indictments (NY, GA, Jan 6, etc.)

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

To top it off, some of those people — including the one who called him selfish and said she outright dislikes him — are now members of the jury of 12 Manhattanites who will decide whether to convict him of 34 felony counts of falsifying business records to conceal a sex scandal.
Just another loaded "jury" in one of the dems kangaroo courts trying to quash their competition. Ho hum.

Why Trump is upset about what's happening outside the NY courthouse​

Apr 23, 2024
While speaking to reporters before heading into court, former President Donald Trump said that the amount of security surrounding the courthouse, where his hush money trial is underway, is preventing his supporters from protesting. CNN's Kaitlan Collins fact-checks those claims.

7:28

Trump co-defendant was told he'd be pardoned, notes from FBI interview show​

Apr 23, 2024
Donald Trump’s valet Walt Nauta was told that if he was charged with lying to the FBI, the former president would pardon him when he won a second term in 2024, according to notes from an interview with a witness in the federal classified documents investigation.

6:19

Most of us have known this is a complete Third World political prosecution but incase a few insane people want the evidence, here ya go.

the Biden White House colluded with the National Archives (NARA) and the FBI to concoct a case against the former president.

Enough said.

@searcher , do a post on these newly unredacted court docs.

If I come across them on my interweb travels I'll be more than happy to link them.

Would you care to place a couple of wagers?

#1 - We each put up $50.00 with @pmbug. If Trump is convicted, the money goes towards a forum contribution in my name. If he's declared innocent, the money goes toward a forum contribution in your name.

#2 - We each put up a$50.00 with @pmbug. If Trump loses the election, the money goes towards a forum contribution in my name. If he wins, the money goes towards a forum contribution in your name.

The reason for putting the money up front stems from a bet I had with SOG @ gim2. We had a hundred dollar bet on the 2020 election. Pryor to the election, and before my account was deactivated and me being banned, I sent him a PM with my name and a PO box where he could send me a check if I won the bet. Well Trump lost and I never got my money. 'SOG turned out to be as honorable as Trump.

Edit to add: My book offer still stands. Say the word and I'll have a copy sent to you. It's worth a read.

Last edited:
Marjorie Taylor Greene makes wild claim that Democrats want Trump to be ‘murdered in jail’

Republican congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene has wildly claimed, without any evidence, that Democrats want Donald Trump to be “murdered in jail.”

The right-wing lawmaker made the remarks during an interview with Infowars host Alex Jones, in which she suggested that the four criminal cases Mr Trump is facing - including an ongoing trial where he has pleaded not guilty to 34 felony counts relating to alleged hush money payments - are an intentional effort by his political rivals to imprison the former president until he dies.

She added that Democrats are also attempting to strip Mr Trump of his presidential Secret Service detail to accomplish their goal.

“They want to lock him up in jail for the rest of his life so that he dies in jail,” she told Jones, a conspiracy theorist who owes the families of Sandy Hook victims $1.5bn.

“And they want to take away his Secret Service protection so that he is murdered somewhere in jail, possibly. This is how serious they are,” she added.

Ms Greene was referencing a bill proposed last week by Mississippi Democrat Rep Bennie Thompson - the former chairman of the House January 6 Select Committee - that aims to strip Secret Service protections from former government officials convicted of a felony.

More:

I honestly don't doubt that DC critters say those kind of things out loud behind closed doors. Swamp things really are that nasty.

Secret Service MAKES PLAN for Trump GOING TO PRISON​

Apr 23, 2024

The glass ceiling has been broken: The Secret Service IS IN TALKS with Law Enforcement & PRISON OFFICIALS about HOW TO JAIL TRUMP! Michael Popok breaks down the logistics being discussed either if Trump is jailed for contempt OR is sentenced to jail or prison for a criminal conviction. It is getting real….

12:11

Opinion: If Trump gets convicted, what happens next?​

We all have a huge normalcy bias — that is, the refusal to contemplate an imminent disaster. So it’s hard to get your head around the idea that we may well be facing an unprecedented constitutional crisis come November. But then, none of what’s going on in American politics these days is normal.

In Donald Trump’s case, we’ve already sailed way past the edge of the known world. Yes, all things considered, it’s unlikely that a former president — much less a potential president-elect — would find himself in jail or prison. Of course, it’s also unlikely that a former president would find himself facing four separate criminal trials. Yet here we are.

So what might really happen in Trump’s New York criminal trial? How might it play out if he is treated no better — but no worse — than any other criminal defendant?

Let’s start with Trump’s difficulties following the judge’s orders, both in the courtroom and outside it. Judge Juan Merchan, who is presiding over Trump’s New York criminal trial, has issued a gag order preventing Defendant Trump from attacking people like witnesses and court personnel, though the judge has allowed Trump to continue to attack both him and the district attorney. If Trump violates this order —and he probably already has — he can be fined or imprisoned for contempt.

More:

I honestly don't doubt that DC critters say those kind of things out loud behind closed doors. Swamp things really are that nasty.
And you honestly don't think they'd be absolutely elated if that were to happen to Trump?

If he ends up in jail on any of these bogus charges coordinated by the Biden admin and the DOJ ( it's documented fact that it is, no question about it, and anyone saying otherwise is a liar), he'll need protection more than ever.

The Epstein case (and many others) prove that the gov is incapable of ensuring ones safety in jail/prison, and the dems leading the charge against him, know this very well.

It just occurred to me that if any of these bogus charges end up with him in jail, the jail housing him will likely need it's own zip code, as I've no doubt he'll be inundated with mail from supporters. He could spend all day personally responding, and his time would fly by. People getting letters would post them all over the interwebs for millions to read, and as such, will still be in commumication, gain popularity, and best of all, not have to spend much $ on campaigning.

they really don't want a fair trial

NYC Judicial CORRUPTION? Judge Merchan QUASHES Trump's Subpoena for Stormy Daniels! Viva Frei Vlawg​

they really don't want a fair trial
Everyone knows that. Even the TDSers. They just don't care because it serves their purpose.

What Trump is being accused of is the exact same thing as what the hag did. Ie: list something as "legal expenses" that isn't really legal expenses.

In the hag's case, she got a small fine by the feds that mostly was ignored by the msm.
In Trump's case, the fed's didn't even think it warranted that, and declined to prosecute. Yet the msm goes nutzo over it as though it's the worst crime ever.

Yet some piss ant guy in NY wants to prosecute federal law, AND change it to a felony? Where does the fat pos even get off in trying to do such BS? Even if there's a unanimous guilty verdict by a rabidly anti-Trump jury (they screened out people for liking Trump, but not for those who hate him. So clearly it will be a biased jury) it'll be overturned on appeal.

Bottom line is that these kangaroo court three ring circuses going after Trump are designed to persuade those Americans who have little to no real understanding of how American Jurisprudence is supposed to work, to not vote for him.

Which sadly, is quite a large chunk of the population.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom