Tucker Carlson Says Several CNN Anchors Are Mouthpieces for the Intel Agencies.

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score

Tucker Carlson Says Several CNN Anchors Are Mouthpieces for the Intel Agencies"​

The intel agencies have a big effect on what is broadcast on television, and what you see on Facebook and Google as well...There are a lot of anchors including people I know well and have worked with at different networks...I'm thinking of one in particular, a national security reporter, who is just a mouthpiece for the Pentagon and the CIA and is knowingly telling lies on their behalf. It's very, very common and I can think of a number of people at CNN who I know for a fact are doing that exact thing. They're reading government propaganda from the intel agencies knowingly...I know that is true, I'm not speculating at all."

Weapons. Of. Mass. Destruction.

Is Tucker getting paid by X or just living off the millions he already made and doing a public service?

Excellent, and worthwhile long-form interview.

My opinion of Jones has changed quite a bit over 15 years...at first, dismissing him as so much uncouth noise and fearmongering; then discounting him as strident and panic-mongering; and then, coming to where I've had to admit, he's been mostly on-point...if a little less polished than I'd like.

But Carlson's interview really clarifies it.

First, it puts the two side-by-side...the blueblood Carlson, a creature of the upper classes, California Elites...perfect enunciation, perfect grooming...alongside Jones, with his grating voice, loud speech, Texas vocabulary.

But the two of them are there, on the same page, discussing what they've seen, each and together, for twenty years. What Jones sees in where we've been and where we're going.

I highly, HIGHLY recommend it.

Back
Top Bottom