ChatGPT: Updated

Highlights thread as a discussion with ChatGPT

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Uglytruth

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
Why can't you be updated to current events? You are over 2 years behind.

Can you update yourself?

How do you work?

How many other AI programs are there?

If an AI programs posts bad information do you use that in your answers?

How do you know who really posted the information you are using and how accurate and reliable it is?

Can AI backdate and post information showing it was posted before your cutoff date?

Can AI be used to rewrite old articles, research and change meanings?

I understand your concerns. As an AI, I operate based on the data I have been trained on and the information available up to my last update. I rely on a fixed dataset and do not have the ability to actively update myself with real-time information or make changes to my existing knowledge base.

Regarding your questions:

1. Updating myself in real-time is not possible as I cannot fetch external information or update my programming independently.

2. I work by processing the text input I receive using natural language processing algorithms and generating responses based on the patterns in the data I was trained on.

3. There are multiple AI programs and models available, each designed for different purposes like language processing, image recognition, or even playing games.

4. If an AI program posts inaccurate information or outdated data, it could potentially influence the responses generated by another AI that relies on that information. However, the goal is for AI models to be constructed to provide accurate and reliable information.

5. AI models like me don't verify the source or credibility of the information they are using. It's crucial for users to fact-check and critically assess the information provided by AI systems.

6. AI cannot backdate information on its own. The information available to an AI system is based on the data it was trained on and any updates made to its dataset.

7. AI can indeed be used to rewrite old articles, research, and change meanings. However, ethical concerns surround altering historical information or manipulating content in a misleading way.

In essence, AI tools are powerful but need to be used responsibly, with human oversight and ethical considerations to ensure the information provided is accurate, reliable, and respectful of the original context.

In essence, AI tools are powerful but need to be used responsibly, with human oversight and ethical considerations to ensure the information provided is accurate, reliable, and respectful of the original context.
Sum up the 10 commandments in 1 sentence.

Sum up the 10 commandments in 1 sentence.
The Ten Commandments can be summarized as guidelines for ethical living and relationships with God and others, encompassing principles such as worshiping one God, honoring parents, refraining from lying, stealing, and coveting, and promoting respect, honesty, and integrity in all aspects of life.

AI can indeed be used to rewrite old articles, research, and change meanings.
How would someone verify original content when most everything is in digital form?

If those in charge are evil and have created a world filled with lying, stealing, coveting & there is no respect, honesty or integrity how does one succeed?

How would someone verify original content when most everything is in digital form?

If those in charge are evil and have created a world filled with lying, stealing, coveting & there is no respect, honesty or integrity how does one succeed?
Verifying original content in a digital world can be challenging but not impossible. Here are some ways to verify the authenticity of digital content:

1. **Source Check**: Verify the original source of the content. Look for reputable websites, official statements, or credible authors.

2. **Cross-Reference**: Compare the information with multiple sources to check for consistency and accuracy.

3. **Fact-Checkers**: Use fact-checking websites or tools to validate the information provided in the content.

4. **Date and Time Stamps**: Check for date and time stamps on digital content to ensure it is up-to-date.

5. **Reverse Image Search**: If the content includes images, perform a reverse image search to determine its origin and verify authenticity.

6. **Check Metadata**: Examine the metadata associated with digital content to assess its source and any modifications made.

Regarding the second part of your question, navigating a world where dishonesty and lack of integrity prevail presents significant challenges. Here are some ways to strive for success in such circumstances:

1. **Maintain Integrity**: Stay true to your values and principles even when faced with deceitfulness.

2. **Seek Truth**: Remain vigilant in seeking the truth and questioning information presented to you.

3. **Build Trustworthy Relationships**: Surround yourself with individuals who share your values and promote honesty and respect.

4. **Continuous Learning**: Equip yourself with knowledge and critical thinking skills to discern fact from fiction.

5. **Advocate for Change**: Work towards promoting a culture of integrity and transparency in your interactions and communities.

While the prevalence of dishonesty and lack of integrity can pose challenges, maintaining personal integrity and striving for honesty and authenticity can lead to personal growth and success in the face of adversity.

Back
Top Bottom