Using HAARP to find PM's etc

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Jay

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
this is interesting, look at seventeen minutes in, China and copper.....

edited to add, I started reading the comments afterwards and am less than impressed. He still has some interesting ideas, though.

Last edited:
You need to buy some science books and read them so you can see these scams for what they are.
HAARP is used at RF to find the location of various boundaries in the ionosphere. It's essentially a radar that looks straight UP.

Magneto-tellurics is how you find changes in below-ground conductivity. I was fortunate to work with the guy who invented it back in the day.

You use perturbations in the earth's magnetic field as the driver (caused by sun events) and look at how the field changes locally (back emf due to current draw by conductive substances below-ground). It's pretty slick. Even though we were working in a TS TEMPEST-proof vault at the time,
we'd regulary see some "muscle" types with briefcases bringing in data for this guy to analyze so they'd know where to sink test wells for oil - they didn't think the best the .gov had to offer in security was good enough. The briefcase was handcuffed to one, and they would have "bulges" in their coats. No crap. Saw it myself many times. When I asked Tom Gamble (geophysicist of the year) what it was all about, he said the co I worked for had no objection to his making a bit extra on the side (millions) as long as it didn't conflict with our mission.

The cool stuff - the conspiracy theorists don't even find out about. Maybe you hadda be there.

It is my understanding that HAARP no longer has funding to keep going with projects.

yeah, I'd wished I had read the comments afterwards before I posted this...

They keep struggling along, but their main mission - mapping the ionosphere and its changes, is kinda done - we know what they started out to discover now, and can model it with a lot less work and less input data that requires a lot less infrastructure and fewer PhD's ($) to run. It's rare, but sometimes the government manages to stop wasting money on stuff no one needs anymore. We now do it passively using shortwave receivers (someone's always transmitting for ya - loud and all over the entire planet) and satellite receivers and laser systems. Works better and doesn't cost as much to run.

That "other big antenna farm" that people think is used to control the weather :rotflmbo: is actually a back-back-backup super LF transmitter to talk to submerged subs, just in case - they use such low frequencies the stuff will go through rocks and ocean (for RF experts - the entire planet is in the near-field, and even that huge antenna farm is a tiny fraction of a wavelength, which is why it's so inefficient) - if you can have a large enough antenna to radiate any of it - it takes KWs input to radiate a few hundred mW of actual radio power. You don't want subs to have to surface to get a launch order, which kinda tends to let everyone know where they are. And often - they are under ice at the time, and cannot surface just to check on the news. We now have other ways of talking to them, but it's always nice to have a "hot spare". I'm not telling any secrets here - this is unclassified now (the new ways to talk to submerged subs are, though). But rest assured, if a few milliwatts could change the weather, we'd see it happening all the time, by accident (we're talking less radiated energy than a cat-fart). Naw, it follows the models pretty well, so no one's fooling with it to any major extent.

Else it's hard to see how the really bad drought in our main food-basket was allowed to happen, eh? Not like it wasn't almost our main thing produced here, and often sold at profit to the world as well. You'd think they'd take real good care of that - if they could. But we see what we see.

The only "chemtrails" I've ever seen is when the commercial flights that sometimes pass over pull the lever that dumps the plane's potty - we now and then get a big splash, and it smells and looks like what it is. The deodorant/disinfectant (think porta potty blue stuff) they put in it kills the grass, too, not good. We complain (it's money to a farmer) but of course, since it's illegal, the airlines deny they do this...I'd love to literally rub some of their noses in it. But it's only hit my 50 or so acres about 5-6 times since '79, that I've noticed.

I drink my rainwater. I analyze it on the way into the cistern for that reason; there's a separate tank to collect the raw stuff. Believe me, if there was anything odd in it - I would know - I could even see the tiny fraction of a microgram of Fukishima's leakage from a storm that came here, and started there - right after the disaster. So far, since the coal plants in OH have been shut down by EPA - nothing odd, just sometimes too much pollen for it to be drinkable (it grows algae in that case, which is stinky). So for the pollen weeks of the year - about two in spring and two in fall - I ditch the raw stuff. I have a big enough cistern to get by in those times.

Why do so many think the government is so clever when they continuously show they are utter bumbling idiots is beyond me. Sure, they have a few smart guys - I was once one of them - but mostly they quit, in disgust.

Back
Top Bottom