Vitamin D is arguably the most essential vitamin for your health.

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Vitamin D is essential for hormone regulation. Folks who don't get enough sunshine (vitamin D production) get more depressed and suffer weaker immune systems. Happens to folks in northern latitudes with long winters. Try to get at least 10 minutes of sunshine every day.

It seems like every time I read about a nasty disease or medical condition, a lack of vitamin D is mentioned more often than not. I do try to get outside and get some sunshine and fresh air all the time, but I do also take a vitamin D supplement. And I am not one who would normally consider taking a lot of supplements.

The Power of Vitamin D: From Osteoporosis to Cancer - Medical Frontiers​

Feb 14, 2024

Research conducted in Japan has brought to light the role that vitamin D plays in bone strength as well as its potential applications for cancer treatment.

28:05

The Worst Way to Take Your Vitamin D! Dr. Mandell​

Feb 17, 2024

Vitamin D is so important for the health of our bodies. There are many people throughout the world who are not taking their Vitamin D correctly and are not reaping the health benefits.

6:30

Back
Top Bottom