Watch with CAUTION!!! US/MEX Border

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Unca Walt

Yellow Jacket
Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
Think: Democrats, Liberals, and their policies of Open Border... and watch

How do you know to make the claim this is US / Mexican border?
I didn't. Don't have to, do I? Does it matter in the slightest?

Is there any faint doubt anywhere in your soul and mind that children have been are being sold across our totally open border?

Yes or No.

Ok, you accept that THOUSANDS of children have been sold across our border. Agree?

NOW YOU HAVE SEEN A GLIMPSE OF THE REALITY THAT GOES WITH YOUR OTHERWISE EASILY DISCUSSED KNOWLEDGE OF THE PRACTICE.

To me, it was stunning. Devastating. Something that every American should be required to watch!

To me, the concept was just that a concept... until I saw the littles laying there, doomed to terror, pain, and death.

How about you? Did it drive it home to you too? Or is the specific location showing the practice you agree happens every day at our border really important as to the value of the video in showing it? (eg: Can't prove it was the US border, so it is immaterial, or otherwise misleading as to what the fuck is going on.)

Back
Top Bottom