WHAT'S COOKING?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

White House CHEF RUSH, Coffee Crusted Steak DAMMIT! šŸ¤Æ

12:05

YESSS!! I washed my meat! It was something my mom did when longer if you want to know if its fresh or have any particles, slime, etc. on it. it does NOT take away from the flavor and the water not absorbed.

I love my steak and as a fitness person I have to get it in! Protein is king! but also cooking should be fun! so sit back, enjoy, make a mess, clean up and eat dammit!

( FYI, I EAT medium rare ( or raw) but this steak is medium well for extra precaution of Food Born Illness and how to savage protein that would normally be thrown away. this IS NOT the case always, but for this video alone.

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@ChefRush/videos

Chuy's Mexican Restaurant Winter Park, FL "The Elvis" platter. 5*

Henry's Cuban Kitchen Palm Bay, FL Picadillo con congri y friollis rojo y yuca. 5*20230630_155308.jpg20230701_143048.jpg

Independence Day feast. Smoked brisket, grilled (griddled) zucchini fresh from the garden, and some bacon and cheese potato wedges.
1688512843696.png

1688512964411.png

Just made fried chicken for the first time ever

Panko breaded fried chicken sandwich on a potato bun. No condiments needed.

View attachment 5800

If you are looking for an authentic Chick-Fil-A experience, try marinating the chicken breast in a 50-50 mix of pickle juice and milk. Marinate the breasts in this for about four hours in the fridge. Put some flour in a bowl and season it up with onion powder and garlic powder and dredge each breast in the mixture, then back in the pickle juice/milk marinade, then once more back into the flour. Deep fry for six minutes. If the breasts are too thick, pound them before frying.

I do this all the time and my wife swears it's better than Chick-Fil-A.

Played around for lunch today.

- Two cans Campbells condensed chicken noodle
- Two cans College Inn chicken broth
- One can (drained) white hominy
- Half a can Delmonte Italian style diced tomatoes along with half the juice
- Diced up onion, green & red peppers
- Some diced up Johnsonville Andouille sausage
- Little bit of pepper

Came out pretty good. Had a small bowl along with Italian bread and ice water. Enough left over for two more lunches.

Tonight will be sausage, peppers and onions over rice, salad and French bread.

Will have enough of the sausage, peppers & onion left over for two breakfast sandwiches. Scramble it up with eggbeaters - on a steak roll. Got Monday and Tuesday covered.

Worth trying on a "don't feel like cooking" day??

Wawa Pizza Review. I didn't see expect this...​

"The Philly Special Cheesesteak" at Shank's Original​

6:34

Back
Top Bottom