What's Going Wrong in Particle Physics? (This is why I lost faith in science.)

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a community supported watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more.

Register a free account to join the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including access to market data/charts and additional members only rooms (including one for trade/barter with the community).

Interesting, I will put that on the to watch list. Everything has gone wrong in science, mostly because of Bribery. Which pretty much always happens near the end of an empire.
 
Well I watched the first 10 minutes. It really seems like they have the answer here but are bored and trying to justify their continued jobs and bigger particle colliders.
 
I enjoyed the video. Thanks @foolsgold .



^ Above wasn't clear to me. This subject isn't in my wheelhouse.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…