What's Going Wrong in Particle Physics? (This is why I lost faith in science.)

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Interesting, I will put that on the to watch list. Everything has gone wrong in science, mostly because of Bribery. Which pretty much always happens near the end of an empire.

Well I watched the first 10 minutes. It really seems like they have the answer here but are bored and trying to justify their continued jobs and bigger particle colliders.

I enjoyed the video. Thanks @foolsgold .

The key difference between quantum physics and particle physics is that quantum physics deals with the smallest scales of energy levels of atoms whereas particle physics deals with particles that constitute matter and radiation.

Quantum physics and particle physics are two major branches of physics. However, they are different from each other. Nevertheless, quantum physics is often applied in particle physics. In fact, we call particle physics “high energy physics” because it explains the behaviour of particles at high energies.

^ Above wasn't clear to me. This subject isn't in my wheelhouse.

Back
Top Bottom