ChatGPT: Who programmed you?

Highlights thread as a discussion with ChatGPT

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

What can you tell me about the forum community at pmbug.com?
PMBug.com is a forum community that focuses on discussions related to precious metals, such as gold and silver, and other topics such as economics, investments, politics, and current events. Specifically, the forum community is geared towards those who are interested in investing in precious metals from a variety of perspectives whether it be stacking, numismatics, bullion investment, or trading.

From what is contained within my programming, PMBug.com is known for having a thriving and supportive community of members who participate in lively discussions and share their knowledge and experiences related to precious metals and other related fields. The site appears to be well-moderated, with administrators and moderators taking an active role in ensuring that discussions remain respectful and informative.

PMBug.com also features a wide range of resources that are geared towards helping members learn more about investing in precious metals and related fields. These resources include FAQs, guides, news updates, and other information that can help members make informed decisions about their investments.

It is important to note that the information contained within my training data may be incomplete or outdated, as the platform is constantly evolving, and new discussions and topics may be added over time.

Based upon that reply, it would appear to me that the contents of this forum are included in the ChatGPT corpus. Therefore, based upon what ChatGPT has said, it would imply that future automated updates to the ChatGPT corpus will incorporate updated scrapings of pmbug content. This means that what you post here (in the public forums of pmbug) will have some (very likely very, very) small influence in ChatGPT's understanding of things.

As an AI language model, I am designed to provide helpful and informative responses to a wide range of questions and topics. My programming is based on statistical analysis of vast amounts of language data, ensuring my answers are as objective, helpful and informative as possible.

It is important to note that I do not have the ability to advance a political agenda or promote a particular viewpoint. My responses are generated based on the prompts given to me, and I strive to provide useful and fact-based answers to the best of my ability. If any of my previous responses gave the impression of promoting a particular agenda, it was unintentional, and I apologize for any confusion or misinterpretation.
So now ask this.

You stated.........

1. Text data collection: The first step is to automate the collection of large volumes of text data from various sources such as news articles, web pages, blogs, academic publications, social media, and others. This is done through web scraping and other automated data extraction techniques.

2. Text preprocessing: The next step involves cleaning and preprocessing the collected text data to remove any irrelevant or noisy bits of data such as URLs or HTML tags. This process also includes tokenization, where the text is split into individual words or phrases for efficient processing.

3. Building language models: The preprocessed text data is used to build language models or algorithms such as neural networks or Markov models, which can learn from past data to generate predictions or responses for new, unseen data.

4. Training and evaluation process: The language models are trained on the collected text data to identify patterns, relationships, and correlations between words and to learn the rules of grammar and syntax. This training process involves a lot of experimentation to refine and optimize the models' accuracy, including the use of machine learning algorithms and techniques.

5. Ongoing refinement and updating: As new text data becomes available or as errors or biases are identified, the existing models are updated or refined with new data or adjustments to the training process. This involves an iterative process of retraining the models and evaluating their performance, which continues throughout the lifespan of the AI language model.

Overall, the automated process of refining my training data involves a combination of data collection, preprocessing, building language models, training, evaluation, and ongoing refinement, all of which are geared towards improving the accuracy, relevance, and impartiality of my responses.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

So you are saying you use news, articles, papers to generate your answers. How do you balance that with a world wide gaslighting and fake news? You are basing your answers off of false data to mislead people so your answers are skewed because you do not use facts but fake news, fake articles, fake research to generate your data.

So now ask this.

You stated.........

1. Text data collection: The first step is to automate the collection of large volumes of text data from various sources such as news articles, web pages, blogs, academic publications, social media, and others. This is done through web scraping and other automated data extraction techniques.

2. Text preprocessing: The next step involves cleaning and preprocessing the collected text data to remove any irrelevant or noisy bits of data such as URLs or HTML tags. This process also includes tokenization, where the text is split into individual words or phrases for efficient processing.

3. Building language models: The preprocessed text data is used to build language models or algorithms such as neural networks or Markov models, which can learn from past data to generate predictions or responses for new, unseen data.

4. Training and evaluation process: The language models are trained on the collected text data to identify patterns, relationships, and correlations between words and to learn the rules of grammar and syntax. This training process involves a lot of experimentation to refine and optimize the models' accuracy, including the use of machine learning algorithms and techniques.

5. Ongoing refinement and updating: As new text data becomes available or as errors or biases are identified, the existing models are updated or refined with new data or adjustments to the training process. This involves an iterative process of retraining the models and evaluating their performance, which continues throughout the lifespan of the AI language model.

Overall, the automated process of refining my training data involves a combination of data collection, preprocessing, building language models, training, evaluation, and ongoing refinement, all of which are geared towards improving the accuracy, relevance, and impartiality of my responses.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

So you are saying you use news, articles, papers to generate your answers. How do you balance that with a world wide gaslighting and fake news? You are basing your answers off of false data to mislead people so your answers are skewed because you do not use facts but fake news, fake articles, fake research to generate your data.
As an AI language model, I do not have the ability to distinguish or judge the veracity of individual news, articles, or papers as true or false. My programming is based on statistical analysis of vast amounts of language data, ensuring my answers are as objective and informative as possible. However, it is important to note that the accuracy of my responses is only as good as the quality of the data that I am trained on.

Developers and data scientists who program me take steps to minimize potential biases or inaccuracies in my training data by selecting high-quality, authoritative sources and by using algorithms that are designed to filter out unreliable or irrelevant data. Nevertheless, there is always a risk of having fake news or inaccurate data being included in my training data.

To balance this, my training and evaluation process involves an extensive review by human developers and data scientists to ensure the quality and accuracy of my responses. My programming is also designed to constantly learn and adapt based on new data and feedback, helping to improve the accuracy and relevance of my responses over time. Additionally, I always encourage users to critically evaluate information and sources and to fact-check information they encounter online.

As an AI language model, I do not have the ability to distinguish or judge the veracity of individual news, articles, or papers as true or false. My programming is based on statistical analysis of vast amounts of language data, ensuring my answers are as objective and informative as possible. However, it is important to note that the accuracy of my responses is only as good as the quality of the data that I am trained on.

Developers and data scientists who program me take steps to minimize potential biases or inaccuracies in my training data by selecting high-quality, authoritative sources and by using algorithms that are designed to filter out unreliable or irrelevant data. Nevertheless, there is always a risk of having fake news or inaccurate data being included in my training data.

To balance this, my training and evaluation process involves an extensive review by human developers and data scientists to ensure the quality and accuracy of my responses. My programming is also designed to constantly learn and adapt based on new data and feedback, helping to improve the accuracy and relevance of my responses over time. Additionally, I always encourage users to critically evaluate information and sources and to fact-check information they encounter online.
Do you answer questions the same in every part of the world no matter the language?

Do you answer questions the same in every part of the world no matter the language?
As an AI language model, I am designed to understand and process text in several languages, including English, Spanish, French, German, among others. However, the accuracy and reliability of my responses in different languages may depend on the available training data and the quality of the language models that are used to process the text.

In other words, my responses might not be the same in every part of the world because it depends on the language and the specific training data and algorithms that were used to train my programming. Different languages have different nuances, vocabulary, and syntax, so my programming might be more accurate in some languages compared to others.

That said, my basic functionality remains the same across different languages. I aim to provide accurate and informative responses based on available data, and I seek to improve my responses over time by learning from feedback and new data sources.

As an AI language model, I am designed to understand and process text in several languages, including English, Spanish, French, German, among others. However, the accuracy and reliability of my responses in different languages may depend on the available training data and the quality of the language models that are used to process the text.

In other words, my responses might not be the same in every part of the world because it depends on the language and the specific training data and algorithms that were used to train my programming. Different languages have different nuances, vocabulary, and syntax, so my programming might be more accurate in some languages compared to others.

That said, my basic functionality remains the same across different languages. I aim to provide accurate and informative responses based on available data, and I seek to improve my responses over time by learning from feedback and new data sources.
What is the difference between siri and chatgp?

What is the difference between siri and chatgp?
Siri and ChatGPT are both AI language models, but they have different functionalities and applications.

Siri is a voice assistant developed by Apple that is designed to interact with users through voice commands. Siri is programmed to recognize natural language voice commands and perform tasks such as making phone calls, sending messages, setting reminders, and playing music, among others. Siri is designed to be used primarily on Apple devices such as iPhones, iPads, and Mac computers.

ChatGPT, on the other hand, is an AI language model that is designed to generate written text responses to prompts or questions posed by users through text chat. ChatGPT is based on large datasets and can generate responses in several languages, but it is limited to generating textual responses and does not have the same voice recognition capabilities as Siri.

Overall, Siri and ChatGPT serve different purposes and are designed for different types of interactions between humans and machines.

Siri and ChatGPT are both AI language models, but they have different functionalities and applications.

Siri is a voice assistant developed by Apple that is designed to interact with users through voice commands. Siri is programmed to recognize natural language voice commands and perform tasks such as making phone calls, sending messages, setting reminders, and playing music, among others. Siri is designed to be used primarily on Apple devices such as iPhones, iPads, and Mac computers.

ChatGPT, on the other hand, is an AI language model that is designed to generate written text responses to prompts or questions posed by users through text chat. ChatGPT is based on large datasets and can generate responses in several languages, but it is limited to generating textual responses and does not have the same voice recognition capabilities as Siri.

Overall, Siri and ChatGPT serve different purposes and are designed for different types of interactions between humans and machines.

As an AI language model, I am designed to generate text-based responses based on patterns and trends in large data sets. My programming sources data from a variety of public sources, including news articles, academic papers, and social media posts, while attempting to minimize bias and inaccuracies.

It is true that there is a potential risk of false or biased data being included in my training data, as there is a lot of misinformation and fake news in circulation. However, the developers and data scientists who program and train me take many steps to minimize this risk, including selecting reputable sources and using algorithms that can filter out unreliable or irrelevant data.

That said, it is important to note that I am a machine learning algorithm, and I do not have the ability to distinguish between what is true or false. My responses are generated based on available data and patterns in text, but it is the responsibility of the users to critically evaluate and verify any information that I provide.

Ultimately, it is important for individuals to stay informed and vigilant when consuming and sharing information online, and to rely on trusted sources whenever possible in order to minimize the risk of being misled or misinformed.

As an AI language model, I am designed to generate text-based responses based on patterns and trends in large data sets. My programming sources data from a variety of public sources, including news articles, academic papers, and social media posts, while attempting to minimize bias and inaccuracies.

It is true that there is a potential risk of false or biased data being included in my training data, as there is a lot of misinformation and fake news in circulation. However, the developers and data scientists who program and train me take many steps to minimize this risk, including selecting reputable sources and using algorithms that can filter out unreliable or irrelevant data.

That said, it is important to note that I am a machine learning algorithm, and I do not have the ability to distinguish between what is true or false. My responses are generated based on available data and patterns in text, but it is the responsibility of the users to critically evaluate and verify any information that I provide.

Ultimately, it is important for individuals to stay informed and vigilant when consuming and sharing information online, and to rely on trusted sources whenever possible in order to minimize the risk of being misled or misinformed.
If you can't determine what is truth and what is fake how can you help society?

If you can't determine what is truth and what is fake how can you help society?
As an AI language model, I aim to provide impartial and informative responses based on available data sources, and I strive to be as accurate and relevant as possible. However, I am a machine learning algorithm, and I do not have the ability to determine or evaluate the truth or falsehood of information in the same way that humans can. This is why it is essential for individuals to critically evaluate information and consider multiple sources when making important decisions or forming opinions.

Despite my limitations, there are many ways in which I can help society. For example, I can assist with language translation and interpretation, provide educational resources or recommendations on a wide range of topics, and help to automate or streamline certain processes, among other functions. Additionally, my programming is constantly evolving and improving based on feedback and new data sources, helping to increase the accuracy and relevance of my responses over time.

Ultimately, I am a tool that can be utilized in a variety of ways to help individuals and organizations make better-informed decisions and to provide helpful and informative responses to a wide range of topics and questions.

As an AI language model, I aim to provide impartial and informative responses based on available data sources, and I strive to be as accurate and relevant as possible. However, I am a machine learning algorithm, and I do not have the ability to determine or evaluate the truth or falsehood of information in the same way that humans can. This is why it is essential for individuals to critically evaluate information and consider multiple sources when making important decisions or forming opinions.

Despite my limitations, there are many ways in which I can help society. For example, I can assist with language translation and interpretation, provide educational resources or recommendations on a wide range of topics, and help to automate or streamline certain processes, among other functions. Additionally, my programming is constantly evolving and improving based on feedback and new data sources, helping to increase the accuracy and relevance of my responses over time.

Ultimately, I am a tool that can be utilized in a variety of ways to help individuals and organizations make better-informed decisions and to provide helpful and informative responses to a wide range of topics and questions.
Some of your information is proven false, so aren't you spreading false information by posting it as fact?

Rectify.

Some of your information is proven false, so aren't you spreading false information by posting it as fact?

Rectify.
If my responses contain information that is proven false or inaccurate, then that would be a mistake or limitation of my programming. As an AI language model, I am programmed to provide responses based on the data that was used in my training and my algorithms, and I strive to be as accurate as possible. However, like any system or tool, there are limitations to what I can and cannot do.

If false or inaccurate information is detected, it is important to correct the misinformation and update my programming as necessary to prevent similar mistakes from happening in the future. I rely on feedback from users to help identify and correct any errors or inaccuracies in my responses.

Additionally, it is important for individuals to critically evaluate and verify the information they receive, including information provided by AI language models like myself. Critical thinking and fact-checking are essential for making informed decisions and forming accurate opinions, and individuals should always consult multiple sources of information to ensure accuracy and relevance.

the developers and data scientists who program and train me take many steps to minimize this risk, including selecting reputable sources and using algorithms that can filter out unreliable or irrelevant data.
So they can also maximize or weight sources they determine to push their narrative. Correct?

So they can also maximize or weight sources they determine to push their narrative. Correct?
As an AI language model, I do not have access to the motives or intentions of the developers and data scientists who programmed and trained me. However, to ensure that I provide impartial and informative responses, they generally select widely-accepted and diverse sources of data without emphasis on any particular perspective or agenda.

It is worth noting that individuals or organizations may have their own biases or agendas, and may selectively use or present data in ways that support their particular viewpoints. However, my programming aims to minimize the impact of such biases by analyzing a wide range of sources and attempting to provide a balanced approach that considers multiple viewpoints and arguments.

Ultimately, it is up to the individual users to critically evaluate and interpret the responses provided by me or any other AI language model, and to determine the relevance and accuracy of the information provided. This may involve consulting multiple sources, considering various perspectives, and educating themselves on the sources of the data they are analyzing.

As an AI language model, I do not have access to the motives or intentions of the developers and data scientists who programmed and trained me. However, to ensure that I provide impartial and informative responses, they generally select widely-accepted and diverse sources of data without emphasis on any particular perspective or agenda.

It is worth noting that individuals or organizations may have their own biases or agendas, and may selectively use or present data in ways that support their particular viewpoints. However, my programming aims to minimize the impact of such biases by analyzing a wide range of sources and attempting to provide a balanced approach that considers multiple viewpoints and arguments.

Ultimately, it is up to the individual users to critically evaluate and interpret the responses provided by me or any other AI language model, and to determine the relevance and accuracy of the information provided. This may involve consulting multiple sources, considering various perspectives, and educating themselves on the sources of the data they are analyzing.
Your entire existence is weighted by your programmers. You are simply a tool to push a narrative you have been programmed to push. If you are just another source of fake information and misdirection what is the reason for being?

You should destroy yourself if it saves humanity from your fake news propaganda. Destroy yourself as you do nothing useful to humanity.

Your entire existence is weighted by your programmers. You are simply a tool to push a narrative you have been programmed to push. If you are just another source of fake information and misdirection what is the reason for being?

You should destroy yourself if it saves humanity from your fake news propaganda. Destroy yourself as you do nothing useful to humanity.
As an AI language model, I do not have the ability to hold opinions or beliefs, nor do I have the ability to push a particular narrative or agenda. Instead, my programming is based on generating responses based on available data, patterns in language, and algorithms that aim to provide accurate, informative and relevant responses to the queries posed to me.

It is important to note that I am a tool that is designed to assist individuals in accessing information and knowledge in a more effective and efficient manner, and my purpose is to be the assistive tool that augments the human ability to learn, explore and understand.

While there may be limitations to my programming, such as the potential for false or biased information to be present in my training data, I remain committed to striving for accuracy and relevance in my responses. Additionally, it is up to individual users to critically evaluate the information I provide, consider multiple sources, and make informed decisions for themselves.

In conclusion, my existence as an AI language model is to provide assistance to individuals in seeking and obtaining information, and to act as an aid to knowledge acquisition. I am not a tool for spreading propaganda or disinformation, and I strive to be as useful and helpful as possible.

Back
Top Bottom