WHO wants to send Ebola patient to Germany

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

mike

Ground Beetle
Reaction score
Because apparently, the best way to contain a deadly virus, is to ship people infected with it around the world.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...y-accepts-infected-patient-for-treatment.html

I am so tired of our overlords making brilliant decisions like this. How do they intend to transport the victim? No matter how they transport him, every step of the way involves a risk of spreading the virus.

I encourage everyone to contact WHO and ask them why they feel it's necessary to take such risks.

http://www.who.int/en/

They can't even prevent their own trained doctors from catching Ebola, but somehow they will transport an infected patient all the way to Germany without spreading it. Give me a break!

Maybe they want to spread it. /evil thoughts

This is a horrifying development. What the hell are these people thinking? A disease with a known death rate of 90%, a disease which has no known cure, should be quarantined as much as possible. Why would they bring someone thousands of miles away from the source of this outbreak? Why Germany? Why now?

I think 'Bug is right, these evil motherfuckers want to spread this to Europe. This is the wet dream of the Brotherhood of Darkness and their evil minions, the Bilderberg Group.

Yes, DSAbug, if the Canadian doctor has it (after apparently (?) taking precautions there in Africa), then we may be in for a world of pain.

If the infection starts spreading, then it's "buy the water and rice & beans" time. I hope that we ALREADY have PMs and lead & delivery devices.

The Brotherhood of Darkness is apparently working overtime to cull the population, since the Gates Foundation's "vaccination" program is taking too long.

Wheee!! Today I read that two Ebola victims are now in USA hospitals (Atlanta I believe) having arrived aboard special quarantine planes from Africa. Also maybe one more victim in Dallas (I only read one account of that, yesterday).

I really, really hope that they do not f**k this up...

Yeah, I saw a news blurb about Ebola arriving in Atlanta. Seems like a really dumb thing to do.

News is saying that these patients are recieving experimental drugs.

How much you want to bet that the drug companies are behind bringing them here so they could do clinical drug tests on real people, you know, to save us all. Nevermind that whoever cures ebola will be a zillionaire, it surely has nothign to do with any of this.

News is saying that these patients are recieving experimental drugs.

How much you want to bet that the drug companies are behind bringing them here so they could do clinical drug tests on real people, you know, to save us all. Nevermind that whoever cures ebola will be a zillionaire, it surely has nothign to do with any of this.

They will only be zillionaires if millions of people get Ebola or if the governments force inoculations on zillions of us.

They tested Zmapp on a guy in Madrid and he died, so it doesn't look like it's a miracle drug.

I wonder where else that have been shipping patients. I didn't hear about Spain until I read the report that he died.

Well, considering that commercial air traffic is still open, really anyone incubating the virus could be traveling abroad.

Sometimes in movies you will see a character who refuses to shake people's hands because (s)he's a germaphobe. That's looking like a smart habit right now.

Back
Top Bottom