Why Trump Pushed the Vax

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
A good read... if you can stand the facts....

Why Trump Pushed the Vax​

The One Question We All Want Answered​

Kitty Gillespie

Badlands Media will always put out our content for free, but you can support us by becoming a paid subscriber to this newsletter. Help our collective of citizen journalists take back the narrative from the MSM. We are the news now.

Sometimes we have a hard time figuring out why President Trump does something.

Truther heads exploded last week when POTUS endorsed Kevin McCarthy for Speaker of the House in the 118th United States Congress.

“What is he DOING?” “Kevin is a RINO!”

On Christmas Eve 2022 in an interview with Wayne Allen Root, POTUS explained why he endorsed McCarthy:

A quick reminder: President Donald J. Trump is a WARTIME President.

We are in the midst of the most complex, deadly war our world has ever seen. The stakes couldn’t be higher. This is literally a fight for our civilization.

President Trump has to make unimaginably hard decisions in order to foil the enemy’s plans and eventually win the war.

If there is ONE question that our community wants answered, it’s WHY OH WHY has President Trump endorsed—and seems to CONTINUE to endorse—the deadly jab?

The most often-heard explanation in our community seems to revolve around the development of Operation Warp Speed and its acceleration of the vaccine manufacturing process, which derailed the Deep State’s plan to kill half a billion people over the next decade through the vaxxes and severe lockdowns, driving their depopulation agenda forward.

Operation Warp Speed was launched in May 2020.

As Q says, “The military is the only way.”

But lets look at that through the lens of why Trump continues to push the vaccine.

Through Operation Warp Speed, the military became deeply involved in getting the vaccines to market.
Distribution will be conducted in phases. Due to limited availability of initial vaccine doses, the first phase will distribute and administer vaccines at select locations. Initial distribution sites were selected by the DOD’s COVID Task Force from sites recommended by the military services and U.S. Coast Guard … — Department of Defense, December 9, 2020
Defense Department officials were deeply involved in planning the distribution of the Covid-19 vaccines.

Hold that thought.

Let’s review the kind of messaging that POTUS has communicated publicly about the vax from early on:
  • Get the vax, don’t get the vax—it’s your choice.
  • You have your freedoms.
  • Therapeutics are better. I like therapeutics. (HCQ, Ivermectin, Regeneron)
  • Keep the schools open.
  • I’m not a fan of mandates.
more:

Not interested in justification.

He DID it. WE see it's a disaster. He was at a crossroads in March, 2020; when researchers found HCQ to be an effective antiviral.

He listened to Big Pharma, controlled by Davos.

And now he refuses to admit he was rolled.

I'm sorry. This basically disqualifies him. If he can't at least admit that his terrible mistake WAS a mistake, or admit that the Jab is not what it was sold as...then he's not fit.

I didn't think this way, but the facts, and the predicament we're in...these are now undeniable.

I'll vote for him against Meat Puppet; but there are better persons out there. And no, I don't mean Jebster Shrub...

No, I didn't miss the bullet points.

He did NOT allow, order, or permit alternate treatments - the ones that actually saved lives and quickly got infected patients through.

This JAB should have been banned.

It SHOULD NOT have been fast-tracked. A thorough trial period would have either shown it for the poison it is, or shown their testing to be criminally sloppy.

Trump didn't do this but he's close to criminally-negligent.

Dr Fauci should have banned the jab... oh wait... he was making money off that....

Maybe Dr. Birx should have suggested it be banned...?

Or maybe Trump could have fired both of them.

Or at least moved them aside, into powerless positions.

Or denounced them publicly.

We're going to have to agree to disagree on this one.

My take is: Responsibility goes with the job. Adoration from fans counts for nothing.

And I am no respecter of persons. My support goes to the individual who gets the job done.

Or maybe Trump could have fired both of them.

Or at least moved them aside, into powerless positions.

Or denounced them publicly.
But he didn't fire them.

He did put them out front and center to lead the parade... the one that is crashing all around them?

We're denouncing them as their crimes are being exposed. TWTR is releasing Fauxi's msgs come Monday...

We're going to have to agree to disagree on this one.

My take is: Responsibility goes with the job. Adoration from fans counts for nothing.

And I am no respecter of persons. My support goes to the individual who gets the job done.
I see what is going on beyond the surface.

Had Trump come out against the 'EXPERTS' the MSM would have had yet another field day. "Trump is no doctor!" "HCQ will kill you dead!" etc.

We ALL witnessed that drama play out. He merely mentioned the world HCQ and the shit hit the fan. They excoriated him for it.

What does anyone think the MSM would have done different had he fired the 'EXPERTS'?? ("and then what?" is a good question to ask)

Common sense tells you that's what they would have done. I think he put them out front so they could stick their necks out further.

This is a developing story...

Trump Vax Quicksand, Musk Tweets Bioweapon, Rumors of War​

47m

Back
Top Bottom