World Economic Forum: 8 Deadly Predictions for 2030 (Great Reset)

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
They don't want gold or silver backed money because they can't control the world. Central Bank Digital currency will remove privacy and make everyone a slave to the system.

World Economic Forum: 8 Deadly Predictions for 2030 (Great Reset)
Never let a good crisis go to waste
1*eZabX3CcAd8Vt0dZK5C9HA.png

Image from Reddit

The World Economic Forum has some startling predictions for the world in 2030. In their article ‘8 predictions for the world in 2030,’ they cover a range of topics from the environment to technology. They even have a follow-up article on Forbes titled “Welcome To 2030: I Own Nothing, Have No Privacy And Life Has Never Been Better.”

It’s not that the WEF is a Dr. Evil-esque Orwellian organization full of super villains, they just have a really warped way of looking at the world.

In the words of WEF chairman Klaus Schwab at 2022’s meeting, “The future is not just happening. The future is built by us, by a powerful community as you here in this room,” Schwab said addressing this year’s guests.

If their article “8 predictions for the world in 2030” is anything to go by, here is what our future will look like.

1. All products will have become services
“I don’t own anything. I don’t own a car. I don’t own a house. I don’t own any appliances or any clothes,”
— Danish Politician Ida Auken describing the WEF’s vision
According to the WEF, by 2030 we’ll all be using products as services. So instead of buying a car, you’ll pay to rent one when you need it. And instead of owning a house more of us will live in shared apartments.

This becomes all the more terrifying now that investment bank Black Rock is buying up real estate all over the world so they can offer “housing as a service.”

It’s not all bad news though. The WEF predicts that we’ll have more free time because we won’t have to spend it working to pay for all our stuff.
But to me, the loss of ownership doesn’t sound like a net gain.

Oligarchs will still own everything.

2. There is a global price on carbon
Ayy the carbon tax! It’s a progressive way to make sure that the people who can afford to pay more, do.

The WEF predicts that by 2030 there will be a “price on carbon” in some form in 80% of the world. But since this is the WEF we’re talking about, there is an autocratic hidden agenda.

That comes in the form of if you want to fly anywhere or drive a car, it’s going to cost you. A lot. The point is to make people use public transport which is, of course, more efficient. But it also means that the rich will be able to fly private jets while the rest of us are stuck on a subway.

When discussing the environment let’s make sure a small group of wealthy people won’t be asked to sacrifice anything, while the rest of us have to give up more.

0*6Rov7GAqcbjKe6wk

Photo by Tim Mossholder on Unsplash

3. US dominance is over. We now have a handful of global powers
Woah, did a global organization comprised of Bill Gates, Yuval Noah Harari, and the CEOs of Google, Amazon, and Apple just call for the end of US hegemony?

Yes, they did.

The WEF says that by 2030 there will be a “multipolar world order” with a handful of global powers.

The US will still be one of them, but China, India, and the EU will also be major players. What does that mean for the US? I guess we’ll find out.

4. Farewell hospital, hello home-spital
Hospitals will be on the way out as technology takes the forefront in health care. The WEF predicts that by 2030, “virtual health assistants will provide more primary care than human doctors.”

There will also be this idea called “the internet of bodies” which is a network of sensors and devices that monitor our health.

Israeli author Yuval Noah Harari says people better learn to get with this or they’ll be deemed useless in society:
“Human beings are no longer mysterious, spiritual souls, we are now hackable animals, said Harari. “There will be two classes: The exploited and the useless class (people who don’t adopt wearable technologies, metaverse, etc). It’s better to be exploited than be useless.”
5. We are eating much less meat
“You will eat the bugs, and you will be happy.”
Mantras like this — or WEF’s recent article “Why we need to give insects the role they deserve in our food systems” — make me wonder if they’re a meme factory masquerading as a think tank.

But apparently, the WEF is serious about getting us to eat bugs. They predict that by 2030 we’ll be eating much less meat because it’s bad for the environment.

They also say that lab-grown meat will be more ubiquitous and we’ll be eating “clean meat” which is grown in a lab from animal cells.

There’s a strong argument that meat vs. no meat has the same environmental impact. Regardless people should definitely be educated about both sides of the issue. Also, bugs are gross.

6. Today’s Syrian refugees, 2030’s CEOs
The WEF predicts that by 2030, “the majority of the world’s refugees will be educated.” They also say that “refugees will become a major source of entrepreneurial talent.”

Hey, you can’t be mad at them for this one. Being against refugees is like being against puppies.

However I will play devil’s advocate because completely open borders aren’t sustainable either. For example, one of my good friends lives in Poland and tells me the sheer amount of Ukrainian refugees coming in is putting a strain on the country.

Clearly, these people need homes, but removing borders entirely might be unsustainable and lead to more problems down the line.
It’s a complex issue.

1*wIGR2vfwcW0qRhBwPmzXOg.jpeg

Image from Wallhaven

7. The values that built the West will have been tested to the breaking point
It’s not that the WEF wants democracy to fail, they just want it to be “reimagined.” They say that by 2030, “the values that have underpinned the liberal world order will have been tested to the breaking point.”

But what are these values? Individualism, freedom of speech, laissez-faire capitalism, Judeo-Christianity?

The WEF doesn’t say, but I’m sure they’ll be happy to tell us once they’ve taken over.

8. By the 2030s, we’ll be ready to move humans toward the Red Planet
I’m happy the WEF end their tyrannical Orwellian hellscape on a good note.

They predict that by 2030, “the first manned mission to Mars will take place.”

Elon Musk, who’s not a part of the WEF, says we need to become an interplanetary species or else risk extinction.

I don’t know about you, but I’m excited about this one. The sooner we get off this rock the better.

We’re All Going to Die, Maybe
I’m not a “conspiracy” theorist. I’m an “I’ve done the reading and things don’t add up” theorist. I get annoyed when I talk about the NSA, or Mk-Ultra, or what happened with Julian Assange and it’s brushed aside as conspiracy.

The documents are there. The evidence is there. You can read about it for yourself.

To me, the WEF is a perfect example of an organization that’s out of touch with reality. They make predictions that seem more like science fiction than anything else.

But the scariest part is that they have an agenda. They want to control the world, they point-blank say it, and they’re using fear to do it.

Don’t be afraid. Be aware. Educate yourself. And don’t eat bugs.

That’s all I got. Thanks.

Join 2000+ people on my Substack for a limited copy of my new eBook “Gold2.0.”

The Woke European Fascists group, is a fascinating study. How it is that a simple series of symposia, or an ongoing symposium, can suddenly turn rogue. This was a DISCUSSION group! Not unlike TED Talks.

Except. Perhaps the only genius Kaiser Klaus ever had, was, to first, glamorize his little debating club, by moving it to a glitzy attractive environment; and invite all the Leisure Rich in. And then...select, by special invitation, younger people interested in politics, who seemed to have some potential.

Such as Justin Castro Trudeau, or Gruesome Newsom. I guess Frau Wittmire out of Michigan, made the cut at one point, too.

Give them titles - "World Leaders of Tomorrow" or "Young Leaders." And INDOCTRINATE THE LIVING HELL OUT OF THEM.

Weaponize them; program them; turn them loose, to insert themselves into their home political systems...and destroy them.

THAT is how you get power without an army, or an election, or a revolution. Find attractive stooges who can mimic leadership, and program them. All you need is time and money; and when you play the stawk market with algos, you have plenty of both.

Back
Top Bottom